Chapter III

[Gaara's PoV]

Finally,we did it in (Y/n)'s house.Subaru called her and she said that the door is open.We entered the house and we wait for (Y/n) to go down."I'm coming guys!"she said.Wow!She is beautiful!She is wearing a blouse that has a red ribbon in it,a black blazier,a dark blue mini skirt,a white long socks and boots same as Hirayagi."You are beautiful today (Y/n).Anyway happy birthday to you!"I said to her.She ran up to me and hugged me.She whisper "Thank you lord Kazekage.".And she let go of me as I said to her that I can't breathe.Well,if I am to choose between Hirayagi and (L/n),I will choose Hirayagi."Hey Sasuke what are you staring at?"(Y/n) yelled at him."You look different.And for the first time you called me by my name."he said."Yes I look different because I am the only one (Y/n) (L/n) here in this world and whatever."she burned Sasuke up."Yeah (Y/n) is right."Naruto agreed."I have a question ready to answer (Y/n)?"Sasuke asked her."Yeah whatever I don't have the whole year to wait for your stupid question asked me now!"she commanded."Hn.Where is your cold heart now?"he asked.(Y/n) widened her eyes at Sasuke.Sasuke just crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at her.Then she lowered her head and tears in her eyes were starting to fall."A stupid question from a stupid Uchiha!"she yelled as she going upstairs and ran to her room and locked the door.

[Hirayagi's PoV]
"(Y/n)!Wait a minute hold on!"I yelled at her.I ran up to her room.I am going to inside but she closed the door and locked it from inside."(Y/n) please let me in!"I shouted from outside."No get out of from here you all!"she yelled."(Y/n) just le-"I was cutted of."No get out!!"she yelled again.I was shocked.She yelled at me."Okay,if you wish."I said in low tone.I went down to downstairs.I saw Gaara going upstairs."I will talk to her."he said.I blushed at him.I wish he don't noticed that I blushed."(Y/n)?Please let me in."he said calmly."I'm sorry lord Kazekage but I am not in mood to talk to anyone."she said."You are talking to me right now,see?"he said."Okay but please before you get inside make sure that the others is in their home."she pleased Gaara."Do you want me to send them home?"he asked her."Yes."she answered.And Gaara walk down to the ground floor and said,"Guys (Y/n) said that she wanted you to go home."he said."Okay,but how about you lord Kazekage?"I asked him."I will be fine Hirayagi."he said."Okay I'll wait for you at the Sunagakure's sand gate okay?"I said."Okay.Wait for me there."he said.

_=_=_ The Next Day _=_=_
[Gaara's PoV]

"Hurry Gaara!Hurry!"I said to myself as I ran to Konohagakure.I reached the office of the Konoha where the Hokage is.I knocked on the door and Lady Tsunade said"Come in".I quickly opened the door which made Lady Tsunade jump out from her seat."What's the problem Lord Kazekage?"she asked me."Hirayagi is.....Hirayagi is..........is missing!"I shouted at her."I'm sorry Lady Hokage but I really need help of my friends."Gaara pleased to Tsunade."Okay just calm down lord Kazekage."she said."Arigato musaimas lady Hokage."I said while bowing at her.

+/+Time skip +/+
[(Y/n)'s PoV]
I already moved on about the incident yesterday with Sasuke.I understand him.He does'nt understand me.I will be his friend but I will communicate with him coldly as I can."(Y/n)!Subaru!Please open the door!"Naruto and Gaara yelled from outside the door."Yes but please calm down you two."I said with a worried tone.I ran up to the door and open it.I saw a worried Gaara and Naruto catching his own breath."What happened?"I asked them."Hirayagi is missing and---"Naruto and Gaara were stabbed by 12 kunai on their necks."Naruto!Gaara!Wake up!"I yelled.Since Hirayagi is missing,I will find her even without these two.So I ran outside to my house and ran up to the Kumogakure.I hope I can find her there.While I was in the middle of the dessert in Sunagakure,I take a rest.Then I feel someone's presence with me.I widened my eyes when I saw Deidara and Tobi.Tobi quickly stabbed me in my neck.And I lost my consciousness.'I am sorry Naruto..... .......Gaara.........'

_=_=_ 1 Day Later _=_=_
[(Y/n)'s PoV]

I wake up in a room full of creepy puppets.Then I saw a red haired puppet sitting on a chair.I got up from the bed and I walked up to the puppet wearing an Akatsuki Cloak."How can be a puppet became a member of an organization?Poor leader this puppet is so freaking looser in a war."I said."What did you said?"the puppet began to talk."Woah a puppet that talks?Is it you,Akasuna no Sasori of Sunagakure"I asked."Okay now scary puppet tell me where my friend is."I demanded."She is probably in the basement.Now choose who will stay.You or Hirayagi?"Sasori asked me.If I choose Hirayagi to stay,she will be dead.If I would choose myself,I will sacrifice myself.B-but............"Okay I had decided now.I will choose myself to stay here."I said."Now set Hirayagi free!"I commanded."Heheh poor (Y/n).Hirayagi is already setted free.We set her free before you went here with Deidara and Tobi.Now sleep well (Y/n)!!"and he stabbed me by a poisonous needle in my wrist.

*Sorry guys if it is a crappy chapter.*

ainzdorado
BaraHiime