Chapter XIII

[(Y/n)'s PoV]
"What the fuck?Do you want to be with your parents now?"Subaru asked."Yeah if it is okay to you guys."I stated in low voice."Damn it!Be strong (Y/n)!There are plenty of boys in the world.There is Sai that loves you truly.Be strong.Damn it!Do not leave me alone again (Y/n)!You are the only left family for me.Please!!"she cried in my arms."Subaru...."I whispered.I can't blame myself for being weak but my sick heart.I choose him over Sai.I should really have known this.I cannot stand to love anymore.It break my heart.I should keep my promise to myself from now on.That I will not love somebody."That boy should teach a lesson!"Naruto hissed but enough to hear."No let him go.I don't need him anymore.Watashi ni wa wakkatte ita hazu.I am fine now."As you said (Y/n).But he would continue this."Gaara spoked."I will break the bonds between us."I stated simply.I walked to my room and closed my door softly.

[Subaru's PoV]
(Y/n) went to her room.Then a minute later someone knocked on the door.Hazuki opened it and we saw Sai with a boquet of flowers."Where is (Y/n)?"he asked."I will be the one to bring that to her.She is not in mood to meet people."I stated.He get in and gave me the flower.He walked away with a curious look.I walked towards her door and said "(Y/n) there is a boquet of flowers from Sai to you."."Just put it in the dining table."she said.Then I walked to the dining table and put it there."Guys what do you want to eat?"I asked."Ham and cheese pizza is okay Subaru!"Hazuki yelled while "Ramen is okay!"Naruto yelled."Okay just wait for the foods!"I yelled from kitchen.I dialed the pizza parlor and ordered ham and cheese and I cooked ramen for Naruto."Ramen is here!"I said while holding the bowl of ramen for Naruto and "And here is the pizza!"the delivery man yelled.I giggled at the timing while Hazuki opened the door for the pizza.I went towards the door and paid the pizza."Lord Kazekage,why are you spacing out?"I asked."Uh I am in a deep thought why Sasori joined the Akatsuki."he explained.Hazuki hugged him and said "Just forget about it Gaara and eat pizza.".I giggled at Hazuki's action.Then a knock on my door again made me to stand up and open the door.Once I saw the face of the person who just knocked,I felt my eyebrows twitched in anger and closed the door harshly."Hey Subaru who is that?"Naruto asked."Uchiha."I said.Gaara raised an eyebrow while Hazuki looked down at the floor."Hey Subaru will you let me in?"Uchiha begged."No one will let you enter here!"I shouted."I just want to talk to her."he begged again."Will you just break up with her and you go with Mikki?Stop hurting her please I am begging you."I shouted."I am sorry but that will not happen."he said."I am sorry too but (Y/n) is tired forgiving you.Let her go and free from you.Sai is waiting for her.Just let her go."I said."Fine.Tell her that were done."he said."How dare you to just say that you are done?You show no feelings and mercy!"Gaara yelled."Gaara-kun let him go."Hazuki begged as she hugged Gaara from behind to calm him down."I will kill him."Naruto said."Not you Naruto,but an Akatsuki member."I said.

[Deidara's PoV]
I was with Sasori in Tobi's Birthday Party.Then I received a called from Subaru.I answered her."Hello Subaru?What's up,un?"I asked him."Will you please kill someone who hurted (Y/n),your niece's feelings?"she said in an angry tone."Okay Subaru who the hell is it,un?"I asked her in a worried tone."Uchiha Sasuke."she said."Fine.I will talk to leader-sama about it,un."I told.Then I hang up the phone."What is it all about?"Sasori asked."It's none of your bussiness,un."I stated."Is it about your niece?"he asked again."It's not your bussiness,un!"I said.He then just smirked and rolled his eyes."Sasuke Uchiha,you will be sorry for whatever you've done with (Y/n),I promise to the human Sasori that I never met,un."I hissed."Hey hey hey!What's about my human body?"he retorted."Just shut up and oil yourself,un!"I yelled at him."Hey you two are nkt allowed to make a fight in Tobi's Birthday Party."Tobi stated."Shut up!"we said in unison."I will make you regret what you have done."I hissed again."Shut up already or I will burn your clays in the base!"Sasori yelled because he is pissed off.

*Gonenasaiiii!This is getting very OA.Sorry sorry sorry guys!But please don't kill me.I have to support Sasori my bae in my whole life.Please I am begging your help,will you forgive Sasuke or not?Comment below please.Aishiteru minna!*