Chapter XVII

[Narrator's PoV]
(Y/n) is still sleeping in the hospital's bed when Subaru,Naruto,Hinata,Hazuki and Sai arrived.They asked the doctor and the doctor's assistant walked up to them and she said the scenarios.

[Subaru's PoV]
I................was.......shocked.I couldn't believe that (Y/n) will be in a critical stage."A ball inserted in her chest and when it was removed she is in a critical stage?What kind of ball is that?"I asked."Miss it is a dark energy ball.It contains dark energy that can harm her heart.Yes it was removed away but the left over particles is still in (Y/n)'s heart.Her chakra is needed to be absorbed away to remove the remaining particles.Then her chakra must be back after 6 months."she stated."Must?What do you mean by it?"I asked her."Because it is 50:50.She can be with her memories or not after 6 months."she stated.I feel the tears running down in my cheeks as I hugged Hazuki.I am afraid to lose (Y/n)."She will stay alive Subaru just be optimistic."Naruto said.Hazuki tried to calm me down.Sai just groaned in frustration.Then I just twitched my eyebrows when I saw Uchiha."Why are you here?"I asked looking pissed off."Can't I visit my ex when she is in danger?"he asked me back coldly."Shut up and don't ruin her life again!"I yelled.Sai and Hazuki hold me back."Can't you see that I am completely distracted when she broke the bonds between us?"he said."It is because you are cheating with that Mikki!"I yelled in frustration."Mikki and Sasuke cheated to (Y/n)?"Hazuki asked.I just nodded in response."Why would Mikki betray (Y/n)?"she asked out.Then I opened (Y/n)'s phone to let Hazuki saw the evidence.I clicked on a picture and gave the phone to Hazuki.She started to shake and tears are forming into her eyes.Gaara is not here to save Hazuki from fainting so Naruto did it.The tears flowed from her eyes down to her cheek."H-Hazuki it's not your fault.Do not blame yourself."Hinata responded."She thought that if she didn't fainted in the forest (Y/n) will not call Mikki and Mikki and Sasuke will not meet."I stated."It's Lord Kazekage's fault.He brought Hazuki in (Y/n)'s apartment."Naruto joked."Hey hey hey do not blame Lord Kazekage about this!"I yelled.He just laughed."Hn.(Y/n) (L/n) is sleeping with a 50:50 chance for her memories?How pathetic."Sasuke said."You dumbass!Get out from here!"Naruto yelled.

[Akira's PoV]
/AN:She is Sasori's wife/
"Hey danna I heard that (Y/n) is in a critical condition."I said with a frown."Yeah and Deidara is worried for that brat."he said.He looked at me and he went closer to me."Do not frown Akira you will be ugly you know?"he said.I twitched my eyebrows and look at him with a death glare.Sasori smiled and said "I'm just kidding."as he give me a kiss in my forehead.I blushed.He went to the couch and asked me "Do you want to go visit her in Konoha?".I giggled and smiled at him as I nodded for response.I just get dressed in a white blouse and red mini skirt and a boots.Sasori dressed in a black t-shirt and a black jeans and a red rubber shoes."You loved mini skirts aren't you?"he asked.I just ignored his question and I opened the door.Before I can leave the house,he hugged me at my back and lean in my shoulder.He whispered "You didn't answer my question yet.".I sighed and I said "Yeah.They are cute."."But you are more cute than they."he smirked."Stop flirting Akasuna!"I yelled.He just smile at me and he took my hand and walk away."Hey Akasuna the house is not locked yet!"I said.He stopped at his tracks and release a chakra string and he pulled the door and locked it."It should be me to lock the door."I said in a monotone.He just smirked again.

+/+Time Skip+/+
[Akira's PoV]
Me and Akasuna went to the Konoha Hospital.We went inside and we saw Gaara and the others."Hey Akasuna-"I am cutted off by him."Stop calling me Akasuna and call me Sasori."he said."Hey Sasori!What are you doing here?"Subaru asked."We are here to visit (Y/n)."I replied with a smile,a true one."Uhm who is she Akasuna?"Naruto asked."She is Akira Kimiyuna.She is my wife."Sasori responded."Akira!I didn't recognize you!How are you these days?"Subaru asked."I am hurt Subaru you didn't recognize me.I am fine but completely distracted when Akasuna no Sasori came into my life."I stated."So are you blaming me for it?"he retorted."Cousin stay in my house for a while!"Subaru said in excitement."But how about Sasori?"I asked."He can stay with us you know?"she stated.

*I want to write stories with sleepovers!I am excited to read it by you (Y/n).*