Chapter VIII

[(Y/n)'s PoV]
I am in me and Subaru's apartment with Subaru,Hazuki,Naruto,Gaara and Sasuke.I am now overthinking of it and I am getting frustrated."You should stay in here (Y/n)."Naruto said."But Subaru will die!"I yelled at him but he knows that I am frustrated to do that."Let me die.I am happy if I will die for my bestfriend's hapiness."Subaru said."Let you die?Are you an idiot Subaru!I won't let my bestfriend sacrifice herself just for me.I won't let that happen again!"I yelled.I just cry and cry more and almost begging that this is not really happening."I wish that I died with my family."I said."If you die with them then I will be not happy like this."Sasuke said as he press his lips into soft lips of mines.

_=_=_3 weeks later_=_=_
[(Y/n)'s PoV]
I already decided about it.I will go with Uncle Deidara.I will keep a promise to them before I leave.I started packing my things up when Subaru saw me."So are you going with them are you?"she said in sad tone."Yes and please take care of yourself when I leave."I said in low tone."Take care?(Y/n) how can I take care of myself when you isn't there for me?Why do people I care so much always leave me alone?"she said with tears flowing in her face."I am sorry but I can't stand the grief anymore."I said."If you do so,I wish you a goodluck for your choice."she said as she left my room slowly.

+/+Time Skip+/+
[(Y/n)'s PoV]
I went to living room as I watch (favorite anime).I heared a knock on the door and I open it."(Y/n) are you going to leave me?"Sasuke asked as he pulled me into a warm embrace."I will do this to not harm anyone of you.I will sacrifice our love for the sake of all of you."I said calmly."But I love you and always remember that."I added too."I lov-"I cutted him off by"Save that for another girl."."What the hell are you saying?"he asked me."I just want to...............break up with you."I stated with tears flowing from my eyes and I pulled away from his embrace."What the hell?We can stand a 'Long Distance Relationship' without cheating on each other.You are the only one who melted my frozen heart away.Why (Y/n) why all of a sudden?"he asked me with a worried tone."Just forget about me and you can text me if you want.I bet that you could find another woman which is better than me."I said with a fake smile."Can't you see that I am jealous when Sai is in your side because I want you only for myself."he said."I just want to make everyone live happy."I reasoned."Do you think that we would be happy if you live us?Even Lord Kazekage and Hirayagi will be sad."he stated."Can we stop this argument and just go on with my decision."I stated in low tone."Okay but we would meet each other someday."he said.And he finally leaves my apartment.

I cried because of leaving him.I cried because of leaving my friends.I cried because all of my ambitions with them will be a bubble just popped.I am a cold hearted person.Why can't I grant my own promises?Why can't I be happy with my decisions?I almost got sick of it.I will leave Konoha.I will moving in Iwagakure where Auntie Kuroh and Uncle Deidara lives.I wish that they will forget me easily,especially Sasuke and Subaru.I can't lose hope in my ambition to be a (whatever you want to be).I can grant it myself.But I can't keep thinking if my decision is correct.I can die if I want but,I know they would be sadder about it.I will go text Uncle Deidara about my desicion.

To:Uncle Deidara
Uncle I already made up my decision.I will go with you but I would'nt join your organization.I will just study in Iwagakure and stay with Auntie Kuroh.I wish you understand me.

I am walking into a cafe when I saw Naruto with a dark blue-haired girl.I became really sad seeing them happy together.I imagined Sasuke and me in their places.I can stand this pain in my heart as quickly as Uncle Deidara pick me up from here.

From:Uncle Deidara
Okay I will pick you up tomorrow with Sasori-Danna.I hope you are sure with it.I hope also you are happy with your own decision,un.

How can I be sure and happy in this if I was forced?Damn it.But I must leabe here quietly a peacefully here.My tears rolled down in my cheeks when I remember the song my mom always sang to me.I last heared it 11 years ago.I missed it.But I will miss more my friends here.They are so kind into me that I could'nt forget them.

*Maybe your decision is right.Maybe you can be alright with your decision.I hope the story goes well with you.