Chapter XXIII

[Sasuke's PoV]
Ugh!I didn't want to sacrifice yourself to me (Y/n).

[Sasuke's PoV]Ugh!I didn't want to sacrifice yourself to me (Y/n)

Look

Look.Everyone is worried about you especially Hazuki,Subaru and Tetsumi.Foolish love,it didn't help you.I was useless.

_=_=_1 month later_=_=_

[(Y/n)'s PoV]
"Uhmm Lady Hokage?What happened?"I asked."Listen (Y/n) we have to hide you from Uchiha Clan because you are the last (L/n) standing.Your clan is the greatest summoner according to Kakashi.Do you understand?"she explained."Huh?Yeah I understand but how about Sasuke?"I asked again."He can visit you anytime but still we have to keep you from Uchiha Clan." "I understood."I said.I stand up from the couch where I am seated and I walk towards the door.I run as fast as I could to visit Subaru,Akira-chan and Sasori-senpai."Hey (Y/n)!"somebody yelled my name from behind.I turned over and saw Sasuke.I run up to him and hugged him tightly."Where are you going?"he asked."Go visiting Subaru and others."I said happily."Oh?"he said and he frowned."Hey why are you frowning?"I asked with a worried tone."Because I think I can't visit you anymore."he said while looking directly at my eyes."Why?Are you going to leave me once again?"I said with tears forming in my eyes."I am joining Akatsuki now."he said.Then the rain pour as my tears flow in my face."No!Don't leave me again please I'm begging you!"I yelled as I cried in his chest."Then come join Akatsuki with me."he said.I shook my head and said "I can't join an organization who killed my clan.And there's Madara too.".Then he break the hug and kissed me in my lips,passionately."Then can we stand a 'Long Distance Relationship'?"he asked.I shook my head for once again.Then tears flowed in his eyes.I can see it even if it is raining hard."Then it must be a goodbye.(Y/n),don't forget me."he said as he started to walk away.Why?Why all of a sudden?I kneeled and I started to sob in the middle of the rain.

_=_=_2 years later_=_=_
[Sasuke's PoV]
I remember (Y/n) until now,her beautiful face,her glowing eyes,her shiny long hair,her smile,her height,the taste of her lips and the warmth of her hug.I sighed and a knock on my door snap me out of my toughts."Who are you and what is your bussiness with me?"I asked harshly and coldly.I changed in 2 years because I can't keep myself from changing because of (Y/n)'s absence."It's Konan and leader-sama wanted to talk to you for a mission."she said.I opened my door and closed it harshly.I walk past from her while she is standing in front of my door."Inlove with my door?Go marry it Konan."I said coldly.I went to Pein's office."What's my mission?"I said as I open his door and walked in."Kill the (L/n) Clan member."he said.I twitched my eyebrows as I remember (Y/n)."Is this a girl or a boy?"I asked harshly."A boy named Deidara (L/n)."he said.Huh,(Y/n)'s uncle."When will my mission start?"I asked."Right now." "Hai.".

+/+Time Skip+/+
[Sasuke's PoV]
I jumped tree by tree until I came in a lake.I stopped by a tree when I noticed a girl staring on a picture.I look closely on the girl.She is staring at a picture of me and (Y/n) hugging.Then now I realized who the girl is.It's (Y/n) (L/n)."Uchiha Sasuke,I missed you.But you didn't came back to me."she said.I frowned.'Yeah I left her in the rain 2 years ago.'I whispered to myself."Idiot you have to forget that Uchiha,un.Our Clan is the biggest enemy of the Uchiha Clan and vice versa,un.You aren't destined to him,un."Deidara said.I twitched my eyebrows at his words."I don't care if that's matter you.I loved him and no one can judge us about it!"she yelled."Look (Y/n) he left you 2 years ago until now there are no signs of him,un."then he grabbed her hand and pushed her in a tree.She hit at the tree badly but she stands up."But uncle I believe that he will comeback someday."she stated.I frowned again."Stop your nonsense,un!He will not come back to you,un!He know the truth so why in hell will he come back to you,un!"and with that,he aimed to punch her in her stomach.I went to in front of her quickly and catched his hand."You know?You didn't have to hurt her and I'll make sure you can't hurt her anymore.Now you get back all of the words you said because I'm here,coming back for her."I said.Then he twitched his eyebrows and said "You don't care about it,un."he said.Then I tightened my grip on his wrist and twisted his arm.He then throw some clay on me and said "Boom!".Then the clay bursts and explodes."Sasuke!Are you alright?"(Y/n) said running to me.She healed my scars and I said "You are a medical ninja?Good thing."I said.

*Oh my Deidara!Sasuke did come back to you!Yehey!Reader-chan is happy again!Uhm,sorry.Tobi possessed me.XD*