Chapter XXV

[(Y/n)'s PoV]
I entered my room and locked it.I am facing my door and I sigh.I faced my window.I saw it is broken.And my things were all messed up.I saw in my full lenght body mirror a note written in blood.

Go (Y/n) start hiding!I will hunt you.I will not stop until I can taste your blood.You can't escape from me!!!!!!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!Stop hunting me please!!!!!!!!"I screamed.I was frightened.Then Sasuke and Subaru start knocking on my door."Hey (Y/n)!Are you okay?Please open the door!!"Sasuke yelled.Then I saw a shadow went pass my window."Noooo!!!!!Pleeeeaaaassssseee!!!!!!"I screamed.Then I opened my door and run as fast as I could.But Sasuke blocked my way and he catched me by hugging me in my back."What happened (Y/n)?"Subaru asked in nervousness."My room is in mess!Go get a peek on it!"I said while having a heavy breathe.Sasuke let me go and he took a peek in my room."Oh (Y/n) it's not safe here anymore.You need a help from the Lord Kazekage and Hazuki.They can protect you."Sasuke explained.

/-/-/At Gaara's office/-/-/
[(Y/n)'s PoV]
"Heck Sasuke your grip is too tight!"I yelled in pain.He is in front of me and he was pulling me and I was in the back of him,letting him pull me."Because I don't want you to be separated from me."he stated.I blushed and mentally said 'Man don't make me blush!'.Then he pulled me closer to him making me almost tripped to the floor and he carried me bridal style.He opened the door and he dropped me on the bed."Oh my Miyamura-sama please help me I promise to your Ito-sama that I would-"I said nervously but cutted off."What's with that (Y/n)?"he said as he joined me in the bed."And who is that 'Miyamura-sama huh'?"he added.I sweatdropped."Uhm,an anime character that I loved so much?"I retoringly but statedly said."Huh (Y/n) loves anime character more than me."Sasuke mumbled."Aww Uchiha is jealous on anime character!"I giggled.He twitched his eyebrows and yelled "Cut it out (Y/n)!".He then sighs and hugged me."I am not jealous on anime character because they can't hug or kiss you.Only me can do it to you.Understood (L/n)?"he stated.I blushed again.He rest his chin in my shoulder."I dunno why you fall in love with me then."I wondered."Because when I first met you,I couldn't stop thinking about you.Remember that you were almost raped by Hidan?I was so angry to him back then because I only want myself to touch you like those."he said.I blushed.He then hold my chin and he looked directly in my eyes with his onyx ones.Then he kissed me in my lips.I pulled out quickly and said "Look who is watching.".He looked at the door and saw Hazuki and Subaru jaw dropped."What the!!"Sasuke yelled"(Y-y/n) you are doing strange things with him.Sorry for the interruptions."Subaru said,ignoring Sasuke's reaction.Then they closed the door and I sigh."Wouldn't you tell me why you fall in love with me?"he said.I stopped myself to laugh but I bursted out."Because you forced me to!"I said."So you didn't love me after all."he frowned.I felt guilty."Hey don't frown,I love you and I'm sorry."I said and I kissed him in the lips.He smiled.I rested my head on his chest and I closed my eyes.

[Hidan's PoV]
"Hey b¡tches did you saw Sasuke?"I yelled in anger."Nope.Why?"Kakuzu asked."He owe me some fckin' stuffs."I groaned.

[Itachi's PoV]
"Hey Tetsumi?Do you want something?"I asked while grabbing some coffee."You Itachi."she mumbled.I blushed.Man why do I blush?"Stop flirting Hatake."I said."Oh come on didn't you asked me what I want?"she retorted.I sigh."Besides if you doesn't love me back Uchiha."she added.I went up to her and kiss her passionately in lips."Happy now Hatake?"I asked.She smiled.Damn why do girls look cute when they smile?"Hey Itachi cut it out!You are melting me!"she giggles."Oh sorry I don't know girls easily melt in boys' stares."I smirked."Cut it out!!"she yelled.I laughed."Heh,girls always easy to get."I said in monotone."I am hard to get ya know!"she yelled."Oh really Hatake Tetsumi?"I retorted.

*An ordinary story from a lazy author.Shees,I got scared to you guys.*