Chapter VI

[(Y/n)'s PoV]
"Uhmm Hazuki it is....." "Because we are in a relationship too."Sasuke continued my sentence."Congratulations (Y/n)!"Gaara said."Thank you Lord Kazekage!"I replied."Hazuki let's go."Gaara said as his sand is forming a ladder towards him."Okay coming.See you soon guys!"she said.I wave my hands as she goes to Gaara.Gaara made some handsigns and the sand moves."Did you noticed that Hazuki is wearing a Konohagakure headband?"I asked."Yes but don't think of it."he said."Hey did you already read my love letter for you?"he said.My eyes widen at his statement.'Dammit!I put those letters in a trashcan!What will I do now?Ahh I will be cold.' "The letters,I see.I pick all of the friend letters to me while I put in a trashcan all of the love letters I received."I said coldly.His eyebrows twitched."Any problem with it?"I said."Why did you put it-"he was cutted off by a girl screaming into the rooftop with bunches of girls around her."Sasuke proposed to me!"she yelled until the door got opened and the girls screamed "Sasuke!".I giggled at it."Hey Sasuke who is she?"A girl asked while pointing her finger at me."Don't worry.I am his cousin.Not a fangirl or girlfriend."I said with a smile."Okay.So you are from Sunagakure?"one girl asked."Huh?Sunagakure?"I asked."Yep look at your headband."another girl said.Sasuke stands up from his seat and went to me and pulled my left arm to see my headband."So that's what the visit this morning huh."he said.The bell rings and I walk to the door and waved my hands at them.They waved at me with their smiles on their faces.'I see so I am not popular here yet.'I thought.It seems that Sasuke didn't want me to walk inside our next classroom.

Great!"Freedom from him I'm coming!!!"I yelled as I bump into someone.I scratched my head and said "I'm sorry I didn't look on my way."I said."It's okay.My name is Sai."he said as he stood up and offer his hand."My name is (Y/n)"you said while taking his hand to stand up."Nice to meet you Sai."I said to him."Okay see you later."he said.I noticed Subaru looking at me and I quickly went to her and she said"Sasuke."."What about him?"I asked."He saw it."she replied."Is he supposed to be jealous?"I asked."Hmm maybe."she said.

+/+Time Skip+/+
[Sasuke's PoV]
So (Y/n) is being a normal girl now and meet a guy.Hn.I dunno what I feel but it's just like jealousy.Ughh I need help."Hey Sasuke!"Naruto called me from behind."Hn.What do you need?"I said."Nothing Sasuke.Is (Y/n) okay now?"he asked."Yeah." I replied."Hey are you okay?"he asked me again."We need to talk in private."I said."Huh about what Sasuke?"he asked."About myself."I replied."Pfft Hahahahha go on Sasuke face a mirror and ask!"Naruto said while bursting in laughter."Naruto!!"I said."Okay okay just calm down."he replied.

[(Y/n)'s PoV]

Sasuke is nowhere.Skipping classes?Huh maybe he is surrounding bunches of girls in the hallway."(Y/n) does something bugging your mind?"Subaru asked me."Nothing."I said."Are you sure?You can't hide things on me."she warned."Okay okay it's Sasuke."I gave up."Why?"she said."I'm just curious if Sasuke just get really jealous on Sai."I explained."You know I see him looking at you and Sai with his eyebrows twitched and his hands clenched into a fist.He looks so angry you know?"she stated."Oh my should I say sorry?"I asked her."Go on if you feel that you need to apologize."she said.

[Sasuke's PoV]

"Naruto,I feel anger in my heart when (Y/n) met with a guy named Sai.Is it jealousy?"I asked him."Yeah.Jealousy always leads to misunderstandings."he said."Hn.Why do I have this feelings?"I murmured."Because you love her Sasuke I see it in your eyes."he said.I think for it in a while.Jeez,I can't get rid of thinking (Y/n).I want her full attention to me.I want her only me treating a nice guy.But she is cold hearted.Then why is she cold hearted after all?

*Another crappy story T.T I am sorry guyz for long update.I am really really sorry.But I hope you like my story then.*