Chapter XXIV

[Sasuke's PoV]
I stand up to kill the other (L/n).Then I grab a kunai from my cloak and he throws tons of clay to me then he do a handsign.Then the clay became bigger and he said 'boom'.And it explodes.But why didn't I hurt?When the smoke totally cleared,I saw (Y/n) in my front.Then she numbed on the ground.But luckily I catched her."Sacrificing yourself again!?"I yelled."Go I can heal myself from here."she said.Then Deidara grabbed her and he yelled "Do you want to die with me!!".And with that,he throws (Y/n) in the lake.I saw her landed in the lake with tears as she going down in water."So you are now an Akatsuki member?Trying to replace Itachi,un?"he said."Shut up because it's none of your bussiness!"I yelled in anger.Then with my fastest move,I quickly got to his back and I targeted his chest and I said "DIE!".And with that,I pushed the kunai in his chest,causing blood to leak.And I push it deeper and deeper until he can't breathe."Like I said,you can't never hurt (Y/n) again."I said,with a flat tone."And ......you...can.....never had .........her again............because..............she even...........can't..........swim,un....."he said.And he falled to the ground.My eyes widened.She can't even swim?Oh my (Y/n) did you know that you are always in trouble?I took off my Akatsuki cloak and I jumped in lake to find her.I swim deeper and deeper until I find her in the coral reefs.I quickly pick her up and carry her bridal style up to the land.I put my index finger near her nose.She's not breathing.Hey......Don't tell me that I have to do CPR in her!I shouted mentally to myself.Ugh fine,I will do it.I put my hand in her chest and I pumped it to her 3 inches deep.No breathe.Then I open her mouth and I pressed my lips to her and I sucked water from it.She cough and I immediately pulled away.She get up and she yelles "Damn you kiss stoler!!"and she slapped me in my cheeks.And when she realized who she slapped,her eyes widened."I am sorry Sasuke!"she stand up and bowed."That's okay trouble maker."I hissed.Then she pouted and said "Then if I am it to you then you shouldn't save my life and let me die in the water."."I am just kidding (Y/n)." "Prank yourself Uchiha.".And she left me.I quickly stand up and followed her."Hey don't get mad at me!"I yelled.Then she fainted.I catch her and I pick her up in bridal style.Then I get my cellphone and I call Subaru."Hey Subaru can you see me in the Ichiraku's Ramen?"I asked."Uh oh okay fine."she said then I hang up.Ugh (Y/n).

+/+Time Skip+/+
[Subaru's PoV]
I am waiting for Sasuke in Ichiraku's Ramen for 30 minutes.Where the hell must he now!"Sorry I got late."a voice suddenly whispered in my ears.Then I faced him and I saw Sasuke with a wet (Y/n)."Did (Y/n) swim in a little swimming pool and got drowned?"I said with a giggle."Ha ha ha funny Subaru."she said."Well Sasuke you came back."I greeted him."Yeah.Can I stay in your apartment in 3-5 days?"he asked.I nodded in response."Arigato Musaimas Subaru-chan."he said.I nodded again.

+/+Time Skip+/+
[(Y/n)'s PoV]
"Hey Sasuke you know uhm........"I was blanked off."What (Y/n)?"he asked."Erm uhm....."Damn it!Why can't I say it directly."That I can sleep in your room because Akira and Sasori moved in Tetsumi's house?"he predicted."Damn you how did you know it!!"I yelled.He chuckled."Because I can read what's in your mind using my sharingan."he boasted."Yes I will sleep in your room because I will tell you something."he said with a devil's smile."Oh no Subaru help me!"I scream."No (Y/n) you can do it on your own."she giggled.I step backwards as he step forwards to me.And I was cornered because I am pinned in a wall and he leans to me."You know what?I missed you very much.Your height,your hair,your eyes,your smile and this."he said and he kissed me in the lips passionately.I closed my eyes and I put my arms in his shoulders and his arms on my waist.I pulled away and said "Why didn't you married Konan?I thought you married her."I said."I will not replace myself to my door in her.And she can't replace you in my heart."he stated."Your door?"I asked."Yeah my door.She's in love with my door."he stated.I bursted in laughter."Hey (Y/n) stop laughing around.You look like an escape patient in a mental hospital you know?"Subaru stated."What?"I said flatly.My facial expression is angry with a death glare.Black with violet aura surrounds my body."Uh oh Subaru you need to return the devil inside her cage again.It seems that she released a demon."Sasuke said."Shut it up you two."I said flatly and coldly.

*Waah a demon has released!Please save Tobi!!!!*Bumps into a wall*"Ow!Tobi???Ugh Tobi stop possessing me or I will send (Y/n)-chan to kill you!" "No Author-chan!Tobi promises I will not possess you anymore!" "Keep your word!"/With a death glare/*