Chapter XIV

[(Y/n)'s PoV]
I went inside my Math Classroom and take my seat.Subaru have fever so she didn't attended classes.I took my drawing notebook and my pencil out from my bag.I started to draw Kuroko and Midorima (chibis)."You draw well (Y/n).Can you give me that drawing later after you finished it?"Sai said.I felt my cheek rose up."O-okay Sai-kun."I mumbled.He smiled.I blushed.Then the girls squealed when someone entered the classroom.It's Sasuke Uchiha.I put my bag in my chair and I sit in Subaru's chair.I get my drawing from my chair and continue to draw."I am sorry (Y/n) just-" "No Uchiha we are DONE!"I said coldly."No (Y/n) please-" "No.I wouldn't give you a chance again because I am afraid to be hurt again."I explained.I just continued to draw.After a few minutes I finished Kuroko chibi and Kakashi-sensei get inside the room and he asked "Where is Ms. Kimiyuna?"."She have a fever sir."I stated.Then he just nodded.

+/+Time Skip+/+
[(Y/n)'s PoV]
I went to Naruto,Sai and Hinata with some of their friends to eat my lunch.Sasuke wasn't there."Did you moved on (Y/n)?"Naruto asked."Yeah.It's easy to moved on if your ex is a fucking freaky bastard."I stated."Then (Y/n) (L/n) will you be my girlfriend?"Sai asked me.I widened my eyes and I covered my hands and tears start to form in my eyes."Oh no Sai you made her cry."Naruto joked."Yes Sai,yes because I loved you since I saw you."I explained."Yes I made her cry but tears of joy."he explained.Then someone covered my eyes and I yelled "Hey what the!".Sai shushed me and he took my hand and I think he put a ring in my ring finger.Then his friend take off his hand from my eyes and I look on my hands.Then you saw (f/c) diamond ring."Sai you don't need to-"I am cutted off when Sai placed his lips into mines."I love you and I don't want to hear you complaining about it."he whispered into my ear."I wouldn't complain about it,I pledge."I said."Ohohoho (Y/n) got a new boyfriend.Congrats!"Naruto yelled."Hey just shut up!"I yelled."Don't worry about it.No one will interrupt my love for you.Aishiteru (Y/n) (L/n)."he said.He again kissed me passionately in my lips."I want to be like this until we die."I said."No,forever."he hissed.

+/+Time Skip+/+
[(Y/n)'s PoV]
I am resting in Hazuki's house when I received a text.

From:<Unknown>
Hey yah angel what's up?

To:<Unknown>
Hey who is this?

From:<Unknown>
Oh sorry its me,Sai.Can I pick you up there tomorrow?

I immediately saved the number with the name 'Sai-kun'.

To:Sai-kun
Okay you can pick me in 7:00 am.Where did you get my number?

From:Sai-kun
Thank you angel.I got it from Subaru.:*

Damn it!I will kill you Subaru.But a blush went across my face.I just focused on my homework.Then I heard a knock on my door.I opened it and I saw Sai."Hey what are you doing here?"I asked."For this."he said and he went closer to me and he leaned his lips into mines."You are a freak aren't you?"I complained."I don't want to......" "Yeah yeah heard a complain in your love to me."I continued his sentence."Good now bye see you tomorrow angel!"he said.I felt a smile and a blush are in my face.My heart beats faster,too.And when I turned to my desk I saw Subaru standing right in front of me.Her hands were in her chest crossed and her eyebrows twitched."Wh-what's the m-matter S-Subaru?"I asked."Right behind you."she said.I turned to see what's Subaru's talking about.I saw a raven-haired Uchiha with a yellow-haired Hirayagi kissing across the lane."And?"I asked in a monotone voice.But deep inside of me I was hurt."Nothing.(Y-Y/n) c-can you......."Subaru didn't finished her sentence because she fainted."S-Subaru!Hang in there!Help!!Anyone please help me!!"

[Sai's PoV]
"I am congratulating you.Please take care of (Y/n) more than Uchi-"Naruto didn't finished his own sentence when we heard a scream coming from Subaru and (Y/n)'s house."(Y/n) is in danger!"Naruto yelled as we run into their apartment in the other side of the lane.We saw (Y/n) crying while her friend Subaru is lying in her lap.Naruto quickly picked Subaru in bridal style and teleported in the nearest hospital in here.I quickly went to (Y/n) and she hugged me and she said "I don't want Subaru leave me alone Sai!Please save her!"."Calm down (Y/n) okay?We were going to the nearest hospital here and we will visit Subaru right now."I stated."Arigato Musaimas,Sai-kun.Aishiteru."she said while leaning in my shoulder."Wakkatteiru."I whispered.

*Hehehe great part for my Sai-fans readers!For my Sasuke-fans readers,it's okay.Blame me if you aren't satisfied with my story.*