Chapter XIX

[(Y/n)'s PoV]
Am I really dead?"(Y/n)?"a voice called me."Huh?Who is there?"I asked."It's me.Yui (L/n)."she responded.I widened my eyes and slowly turned my eyes to the direction where the voice came from.Tears flow from my eyes as I covered my mouth with a hand as a response to the surprise."Yui!!I missed you!!"I yelled as I running into her.I hug her tight like I don't wanna let her go again."Hey (Y/n),I just want to know that if you want to go to Heaven or stay in the Earth."she asked."If where are you then I will go after you."I said."Uh oh but I am already dead.I am in heaven already.But I want you to live more in Earth." "But big sister,I am a cold and bad person.I do not belong to the Earth anymore.I want to die.So everyone I hurted will be happy."I said in low tone."Happy?They will be happy if you die?(Y/n) did you know that your friends are the people you hurted so much?But they didn't want you to die,didn't they?Now listen carefully (Y/n) to your surroundings."she said.So I did it.

"(Y/n) please stay here.Don't go!"
"Live (Y/n) live!"
"Don't you know everyone loves you?Now go back here your important to us!"

"Fight (Y/n)!Fight for me and for everyone who loves you."Yui said.Now I realize it.I need to live for the sake of the people who loves me,especially for Sasuke."Yeah I know it now big sister.Arigato Musaimas."I said.I need to live.I closed my eyes and think of the memories I had in the Earth.And then I felt like I am falling but I don't care.

[(Y/n)'s PoV]
I slowly opened my eyes  and I saw Sasuke and everyone in the sofa inside my room.They went to me and they said horrible things like I will going to die and whatever."You know guys,while I am gone,I realized that Sai is not the one who I loved."I stated.Subaru raised her eyebrow and asked "Then who is he?".I get the pillow and I covered my face with it and said "I think it's Uchiha Sasuke."."Well I am glad to know your true feelings to me.Now take off that pillow from your face."he said.I slowly take it off from my face.And when I already took it off,he planted a kiss on my lips."Hn.Baka don't go anywhere okay?"he said in retorting voice.I just nodded."Hey (Y/n) your Uncle Sasori and Auntie Akira are in the house.They are worried about you."Subaru stated."Uh oh Subaru they aren't my uncle and auntie.Sasori is only a friend of Uncle Deidara."I stated.Then I slowly clised my eyes and had a sigh."I want to rest minna."I begged.Then they just nodded for the response and they walked out from the room.But Sasuke stayed in my side."You Uchiha don't you ever cheat on me.I was about to go in Heaven but someone stopped me."I said."I promise I won't ever let you go again."he said while holding my hand.I blushed at his statement.He kissed me in my forehead.

Kakeochi nakushiteshimatta
Saigo no kompoonent to wo
Sagashite haruka na hoshi wo-

"Oops my phone rang wait a minute."I said."Hello who is this?"I asked."(Y/n)?Oh thank god you are alive,un." "Oh uncle Deidara yeah I am." "Oh (Y/n) I will talk to your Uncle Kakashi about your performance in school,un." "Yeah just do not talk about pervertish things and please do not get yourselves to drunk." "Okay (Y/n) if you say so,un."Then he hang up.I sighed and closed my eyes.Sasuke looked at me and he asked "Did you really forgive me (L/n)?"."I don't think so,I just realized that you are the one who I loved.Oi,if I were going to death one more time,let me go."I begged."Hn.Baka do you think I can do that?"he retorted."I don't think I can handle things like those anymore."I stated,shivering in coldness.Sasuke noticed it and he climb to bed and he hugged me."What do you mean by those?"he whispered."Like seeing weird things like a field of roses that holds my me........mo........ry........Sasuke I thin-"I was cutted off.

[Sasuke's PoV]
"Hey are you okay?"I asked her."She hold her head tight and she screamed like she was stabbed 100 kunais."What's happening into you?"I asked her.I quickly got off to bed.I asked her for once more."D-Dark e-energy...............e-eat-ing my b-b-brain...........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"she screamed.Dark energy?I remembered now.The ball that I inserted in her heart.Holy sht."How can I remove those?"I asked."Absorb............my.............chakra............n..........now!"she stated.Absorb her chakra?But 6 months she have to wait to regain her chakra.But it will hurt her taking her chakra away.I looked at her and I saw her suffering from great pain.I went closer to her and I hold her chin.I put my lips into her soft ones.I gave her a passionate kiss.But I am absorbing her chakra by it so she will not get hurt.After I absorbed all of her chakra,she closes her eyes and rest."I hope you will be get better soon (Y/n).I promise that I will protect you in that 6 months starting after your conciousness back."I whispered.Then I pecked her cheeks before I walk out of her room.

*Sht.This is so crappy.T.T*