Chapter XXII

[Sasuke's PoV]
(Y/n) what do Itachi mean?He sounded like we are not meant to each other?Do you know the answer?Do you?I am running to Madara's hideout.He's ruining my life.Why do (Y/n) seems always put in danger?Agh stop it Sasuke it's not the time to blame her.

+/+Time Skip+/+
[Sasuke's PoV]
I finally made it to Madara's hideout.I saw (Y/n) tied up in a chair.She's blindfolded,her hands were tied in the chair,her knees were tied up together while her feet were apart and tied up in the foot of the chair and she's dressed in a gorgeous way.Madara were stroking her (f/c) hair."Hey Madara put your fucking hands away from her!She's mine!!"I yelled in anger."Listen Sasuke.She is a member of (L/n) clan.Her clan is great rival of our clan."he stated."So that's why you sent the Akatsuki to kill her whole clan and to destroy the whole Kumo??!!"I retorted him."Yes,and we didn't noticed that there is a survivor of their clan.So I must kill her.But maybe for now a torture first."he said.I clenched my fist and twitched my eyebrows in anger."Freezing technique!"Madara yelled and I froze in my place.Then he get a kunai and stabbed (Y/n) in her shoulder.She screamed in pain."Set her free!!"I yelled at him.He shook his head and stabbed her in her stomach.She screamed again.It hurts in my heart that I can't help her."Oh how I couldn"t wait to finish you up!"Madara yelled.He get a samurai and he hit (Y/n)'s legs.She yelled my name like she's going to die.I groaned in frustration.Then Madara took off the blindfold in her eyes and I saw here tears were treatening to fall."Ohh (L/n) why are you crying?Does it hurts too much?"Madara retorted.Then he released the jutsu."Don't hurt her!She doesn't reload her chakra yet!"I yelled."No chakra?Good news to me!Since I can finish her with a blow,then you have to fight me up to death."he said.I saw her eyes widened."Don't hurt him!Just finish me up!"she yelled."Stupid!You have no chakra how would you defend yourself?"I yelled at her."Sorry but it seems like you gonna have to loose me."she stated while tears flow in her face."Sut it up you two!!!!!"Madara yelled and with one blow..........

......she got stabbed in her heart.She smiled."I........am........happy..............that I can..................protect you..............Sasuke............"and with that,her head hung low.I quickly untied her from the chair."Hey (Y/n) don't leave me alone."he said.No response.

I kissed her

I kissed her.Hoping that she would wake up."You cannot die,(Y/n).We have to restore our own clan."I whispered."Go............. marry...........Sakura for it..........Sasu............ke"she said in her low tone."Idiot don't you dare leave me!!"I yelled.She then slowly closes her eyes.But she's still breathing."I..........want............rest...........Sasuke......."she mumbled as she hold her chest filled with blood.Holy shit (Y/n)!I will bring you to lady hokage.Just wait.

*Bad times were often to happen if you had strong bonds with someone.Hell this is crappy.A short one.*