Chapter XXVIII

[Sasuke's PoV]
"Hey Sasuke!"Naruto yelled."Yeah what hn?"I retorted."Your very happy today aren't you?"he asked."Naruto who will be sad in this kind of day except if it is arranged?"I said."No one of course duckass!"Hazuki said."Oh hello Hazuki!"I said with a smile.She smiled back at me."Oh where is Lord Kazekage?"I asked her."He's probably with (Y/n).Getting ready for the day."Naruto said.I sighed."I thought that he wouldn't attend here."I explained.Hazuki giggled."Heyo Naruto,Hazuki,Sasuke!"Subaru yelled."Oh hey there Subaru!"Naruto said.Subaru took her phone and went to Gallery.Then she showed something to us."Does (Y/n) look good?"she asked.She is wearing a white long dress with a (favorite/flower) designed on it.She has a white long veil that covers her beautiful face.She has a light make up and her hair was tied up into a clean bun with some of her cute bangs covering her left eye."Uhmm Sasuke stop staring.And I will accept that as a yes."Subaru said."And how about Gaara's outfit?"she asked and show a picture of Gaara.He is wearing a black formal coat with a red long sleeves and a black pants and a black shoes."Hehe it's good.I will make a little fun of him."Hazuki said.

[Hazuki's PoV]
"Gaara?Can I get inside?"I asked with a giggle."Yeah Hazuki come in."he said.I opened the door and I saw Gaara and (Y/n) playing chess."Oh really?"I asked with a smile."Hey Gaara you look handsome."I said."Thank you then."he said."And (Y/n),you look like a queen."I said.She stand up and said "Of cold hearts.Hehehe anyway thank you".Then she high fived on me."I will look for Sasuke."she said going out of the room.Gaara stand up and went close to me."You look beautiful in that outfit you know?"he said."But you will look better on your own wedding dress when the time comes to us."he added.I blushed."Ehh?Oh Gaara you can't kiss me except if you want your lips have a lipstick."I joked."It doesn't matter you can wipe it off."he said."Ehh!!Why--"I was cutted off when Gaara placed his lips into mines.Then after 56 seconds,I pulled away for air."Did I have a lipstick in my lips?"he asked."Yeah."I said."Now wipe it off Hazuki."he ordered."Ugh fine."I answered.

+/+Time skip+/+
[(Y/n)'s PoV]
"Sasuke?Where are you?"I asked."Here."a voice came from nowhere.I look around and I saw Sasuke."A big day isn't it?"I asked.He nodded and he walked towards me.He hugged me and I hugged back with a smile."You dumbass!Try to leave me again for death."he hissed."Okay I promise I will."I said,preventing myself from laughter."(Y/n)!!!"he yelled,tighting his grip to me."Okay Okay I promise I won't just don't crush me like this or I will."I said while laughing so hard.

"Can you two please excuse my existance?"a voice came again from nowhere.Me and Sasuke looked around and I saw Hiruka."What do you want now Hiruka?"Sasuke asked."I want to attend in my sister's wedding."she said.A tone of guiltness swallowing her soft and sweet voice."Why onee-chan?"I asked."Hmph!Because onee-chan,Yui,keep bugging me.My concience do the same."she said with a shy voice.I looked to Sasuke and I nodded to him.I walked towards her and I hugged her."I'm glad onee-chan."I said."Thank you for forgiving me for my dumb and shitty mistakes done to you."she said."That's okay onee-chan."I said.I felt the tears flowed from her face landed to my shoulder."Akira-senpai!!"I yelled.I am glad to see Akira again."Oh (Y/n)!You look gorgeous."she yelled.I ran up to her and I hugged her."(Y/n) can't stop her childishness until now."Hiruka said with a confused face.Sasori entered with Auntie Kuroh in the church.

"Auntie Kuroh!!"Hiruka yelled."Oh my god Hiruka wherr have you been?Did you leave Gakure Republic and went to Japan?"auntie asked."Uh oh it's not that."I stated while I am hugging Akira."Hey Sasuke congratulations!"Sasori yelled."Sasori!I'm glad that you made it here."he stated.I let go of Akira."Oh god thank you for letting me go from (Y/n)!"she yelled.I just laugh out loud."Hey (Y/n) can I ask you something?"Akira asked me."What is it Senpai?"I asked."Can I write a story about your love story with Sasuke?"she asked.I nodded."Where in Wattpad?"I asked.Then she nodded.All of the people in the church were smiling happily for Sasuke and me.Especially for onee-chan.

*CLIFFHANGER!No it's only a joke.Well erm,the story end.I hope guys you liked the story.Next story:Jinchuriki Lovers:A Gaara x Reader Fanfiction."

🎉 You've finished reading The Great Uchiha Meets The Queen Of Cold Hearts (A Sasuke x Reader Fanfiction) 🎉