Chapter XXVII

[(Y/n)'s PoV]
"Oh come on Akira,go faster!"I yelled."Oh okay (Y/n) but please be patient."she said."But I keep Sasuke waiting for me."I excused."Sasori and me too,we kept Kuroh waiting."she stated.I just nodded and kept myself silent.

[Hiruka's PoV]
"Go capture Sasuke and (Y/n) for me!"I ordered to my allies.I am an S-rank criminal living in the hidden village of Kumo.I am like Akasuna no Sasori,from Suna.But I am greater than him.I can kill the 5 kages myself.All he can do is capture someone.Thus,he can't kill his own family.What a shame for S-ranked criminals."Hai.Hiruka-sama."they replied."Good."I said.

-'-'-1 day later-'-'-
[Hiruka's PoV]
"Are they captured already?"I asked Shimizaki,one of my allies."Yes Hiruka-sama.The Uchiha and the (L/n) are in one room.But they are separated by a thick clear glass wall."she said."Very well then.You can take your leave."I commanded."Hai."she said.Then she walked out of my room.I went to (L/n)'s room.Aww she's asleep."Psst.Hey (Y/n).Wake up.Sasuke is here."I whispered in her ear.Then she woke up and stand up."Who are you?"she asked.I giggled."I am Hiruka and my last name is,I will leave it to you to think."I stated."Hiruka?Are you Hiruka (L/n)?Onee-chan?"she asked with tears in her face.I felt anger when she called me 'onee-chan'."Don't call me like we were connected to each other again!"and with that,I slapped her very hard.That loud noise made Uchiha to wake.He saw his girlfriend being tortured by me."I thought you were dead."she cried."It's only your thought!"I yelled in anger."Hey don't hurt her!"Uchiha yelled."Shut up Uchiha!It's none of your bussiness!"I yelled at him.The wall have a small space above to hear voices from the other side."I don't love you anymore so don't call me 'onee-chan again."I warned her."But Hiruka I love you.You-" "Stop it!!If you truly loves me why you didn't came back to Kumo to search for me?Why you didn't bring me to wherever you are in that shitty passed 5 years!!"I yelled at her."I-I'm sorry Hiruka."she said."Sorry is worthless if it happened already."I stated in angry tone.I pick her up in her collar and said "If you only know how I was going through when that day!Even uncle,he didn't look for me.".And I throw her badly to the wall.She landed badly at the floor."(Y/n)!"Sasuke yelled."Nothing can escape in my revenge!"I hissed."I-If......you........know too...........my........life.........from....that....day....."she managed to state."I don't even care about it!!I just want you to experience the pain I went through that day!"I yelled.
/AN:Pein is that you?XD/
Then I broke the wall with a single hand sign.Then Sasuke ran up to (Y/n).

[Sasuke's PoV]
"Are you alright (Y/n)?"I asked her.She just nodded."Now taste the pain!"Hiruka yelled.Then she throw a samurai on us.I carried (Y/n) and I dodge it well."Damn you!Do you really want to kill your sister?You two are the last (L/n)!"I yelled at her."Then I want to be the legendary (L/n).Only me!"she stated.I twitched my eyebrows."Then you should die with us!"I yelled at her."Only one of us will die and that's her!Understood??!!"she retorted.

Then a girl looks like Hiruka's allie entered the room.She then perform some hand signs.Then my body numbed at the ground.(Y/n) was stole from me by chakra strings."(Y/n)!Don't hurt her!"I yelled."Shut up and just watch."Hiruka's allie said.Then she dropped her harshly that she fall (Y/n)'s head first.Then some blood leaked from her forehead."(Y/n) Hatake (L/n),die now!!"Hiruka said.Then she pulled a samurai and she hit (Y/n) in her chest.I widened my eyes in how (Y/n) coughed blood.Hiruka deepened the sword in her heart.Then,(Y/n) slowly closed her eyes.Then the genjutsu casted on me was released.I quickly ran up to (Y/n)."I swear WE will got our revenge."I hissed."If she survived Uchiha.Hmph!"she stated.I quickly ran up to the nearest hospital from Kumo.

*Guys this is the last chapter for (Y/n) and Sasuke lvl. 7 love story.Because in the next chapter they will level up.Read it to find out what will happen to the last chapter.Thank you for reading minna!*