Chapter IX

[(Y/n)'s PoV]
Did I slept well?Ughh I remember that Uncle Deidara will pick me from here.So I took a quick shower and put on a red belted short dress,black jeans and a boots.I went to the living room to see Uncle Deidara and Sasori.But also Naruto,Gaara,Hazuki,Subaru and Sasuke."Uhmm what are you doing here guys?"I asked them."We will hang out with you (Y/n).Come on let's go guys!"Naruto yelled."Uhmm sorry to interrupt your hang out but we need to pick (Y/n) up from here,un."Uncle Deidara said after appearing from nowhere."Sorry guys but this is my decision.I promise that I will go back here."I said with my tears flowing from my eyes."Okay but be alright then."Hazuki said.And I receive a warm kiss from Sasuke."Do not forget me (Y/n)."Sasuke pleased."Yes I won't forget the happy times here with you guys."I stated."Come on I am not a patient person.Let's go."Sasori said."Uh,okay.Bye guys see you soon somewhere here in Konoha!"I yelled.I got inside the car of uncle and Sasori get my stuffs from inside of my house to the car.Then uncle got inside the car and started to drive.

+/+Time Skip+/+
[(Y/n)'s PoV]
I laid down to my own bed and think about the good times with my friends.I hold a picture of me and Sasuke while thinking about him.I felt my eyes gone heavy and I slept.

[Sasuke's PoV]
I feel broken into tiny pieces since (Y/n) left Konoha.I felt alone.I felt pain.I love her very much then.But she left me for the sake of her friend's life.It's sad to say that she went with the member of the Akatsuki,who killed her family.

To:(Y/n)
Hello!How are you?I miss you.You should'nt go with other guys out there.Especially with the Akatsuki members or I will make you regret it.

From:(Y/n)
Hello.Its so sad here.I'm fine.But I miss you too.Don't worry I won't.But you can find another girl better than me if you want. :)

What the??Why does she saying this?

To:(Y/n)
Do you want me to be happy are you?I am not sure with this,but.........do you still love me?

From:(Y/n)
Yep.But I will be happy if you are happy.I am not in your side.I am a stupid girlfriend.Find another that will always stays by your side.I will be happy if you do that.

To:(Y/n)
Are you commanding me to cheat on you?I can't do that fucking stuff.I love you and I will love you until we meet each other again.

She doesn't know how much pain I am fighting right now.It looks like she is giving up on me.I swear you will not give up on me.I will make my promise true.Until we meet again,(Y/n).

[(Y/n)'s PoV]
I went to the kitchen to cook my dinner."I can do that (Y/n) go on sit on the couch and relax."Auntie Kuroh said."No I can do it auntie."I explained."Okay but if you need help I will be in my room."auntie said.I quickly cooked the bacon and get some rice.I eat it and I wash the plates.I always do the same routine every year.

_=_=_Next 3 years_=_=_
[(Y/n)'s PoV]
I went back to Konoha to continue my studies.I rented a room near Konoha College.I look in the mirror and I noticed that I changed a lot.My face,skin,height,everything.I remember myself when I was in highschool here in Konoha.I am excited to see my old friends here.

I walked outside to buy some stuffs.I saw Subaru with Naruto,hanging out."Hey guys I missed you two so much!"I yelled in excitemen."Uhmm do we know you?"Naruto asked.I smack him in his head."Hey don't do that in a stranger!"Naruto yelled at me.I give him a cold glare."(Y/n)!"Subaru yelled."Finally Subaru!"I hugged her tight."How are you these years?"she asked."I'm fine."I said happily."Sorry for my attitude a while.I didn't recognize you.You changed a lot."Naruto said cheerfully."How about you guys?"I asked."We are all fine.Except Sasuke which is always thinking of you.I bet he won't recognize you."Subaru said.

We went to Subaru's new apartment.Her apartment is so close with mines.All of them are in the compound which Subaru lives.Gaara and Hazuki are in the right side of her house,Sasuke's is in front of her house and Naruto's was in her left side of her house."Hn.Got a girlfriend Naruto?"A raven haired-boy asked."No it's yours Sasuke.She is yours."Naruto stated."She?Is mine?Hn.I would rather choose (Y/n) than her."he said."But it's me Sasuke Uchiha.Hmph.Anyway I made my promise true.See?I am here to live with you guys."I said

*You change a lot hehe.Hope you like it.*