Chapter XVI (LEMON)

[(Y/n)'s PoV]
I wake up in a dark but wide room.I tried to get up but I was tied up in a bed.My arms tied up in my head and my legs are apart from each other."Are you awake (Y/n)?"a raven-haired boy talked."Sasuke?What do you want!!"I yelled."I just wanted to be together again with you and be mine,(Y/n)."he said as he went closer to me.I felt his breathe in my ear and he spoke again "I just want you back,just forgive me and I will set you free."he said.I twitched my eyebrows and yelled while I am struggling in his bed "Set.......me............free...........you...........Uchiha!!"."Not unless you will forgive me."he said.I just nodded in agreement.He untied the ropes abd I quickly got up but he hugged me from behind."But you cannot escape from me."he said as he inserted a bluish-white ball inside of your chest (Just how the man did when he want to controll Hinata at Naruto The Last Movie).

Then I fall but he catches me.I quickly waked up and he starts kissing me in my lips.He licked my lower lip asking for entrance.Then I opened it (because you are undercontrolled by him) and he explored every part of my mouth,not letting a small place unexplored.Then he began to kiss me in the neck.He went to my collarbone and he bite my left collarbone.I moaned his name like "Uchihhhhaaaaa,stop teasing me.".He smirks and he began to untied my ribbon in the blouse and he unbottoned my blouse.He licked my upper part of my chest.Then he back at my neck as he began to take off my (f/c) bra.He then go lower until he reached my breasts and he sucked the right while he massaged my left.He played my nipple with his tongue making me moaned his name.

He then pulled away and he said "That is for today,I will do the others if you learned how to love me again."he talked.I just nodded in agreement.He just put back my bra and he helped me to put back again my blouse."You can sleep here with me."he informed.You just nodded.Then you laid down in his bed and you slept."I like your new navy blue eyes (Y/n)."he mumbled.

_=_=_The Next Day_=_=_
[(Y/n)'s PoV]
I walked to my locker and I put there my books and I go straight to my room.I saw Subaru running towards to me."Hey (Y/n) how are.........What happened to your eyes??"she asked."Huh?It's perfectly fine."I answered but a little bit nervous."No,your eyes is navy blue,it's not like your glowing (e/c) orbs anymore."she stated.I raised a brow and I heared Naruto running towards us with Hinata."Hinata can you examine (Y/n) for a while?"she begged Hinata.Then Hinata looked at me and she activated her Byakkugan."I see a foreign object in (Y/n)'s chest."she stated.Then Naruto came up to me and he said that he will remove it.Then he punched my chest as I scream in pain.He inserted his hand in my chest and he got a bluish-white ball inside of me.Then I fainted.

[Sai's PoV]
I was walking into my classroom when I saw (Y/n) lying on the floor.I quickly ran up to her and I pick her up in bridal style.I ask them what happened to her."She just controlled by someone."Naruto explained.I brought her to the hospital since I am not comfortable if I put her in clinic so,then.I took a last glance at her before I leave.

+/+Time Skip+/+
[Sai's PoV]
I took my lunch from my locker.I saw Subaru frowning."Hey Kimiyuna why are you sad?"I asked."I think she is in a bad condition."she said."No she will be alright Kimiyuna just don't overthinking of it."I said."I will visit her tomorrow.Naruto and Hinata will come with me."Subaru informed.I just nodded in response.Then we saw Sasuke in the middle of his thick wall of fangirls.We just laugh at him.Then I got up and I walk towards my locker.I took my book in Literatures and I walk to my Literature room.I sat up in the front and I texted Subaru something.

[Narrator's PoV]
(Y/n) is in a hospital.She will be confined there for 3-5 months because if she didn't recover as well,she will have an Amnesia.It is because of the dark energy Sasuke inserted in her chest.She is now treated by the doctors and medical ninjas but she is in a critical state that's why she fainted when Naruto removed the ball.She will be rocovered when the left over dark energy will be removed by absorbing her chakra.The chakra will be restored after 6 months of absorption of it.After the absorption she must have her conciousness within 3 days.If it is not,she will have an Amnesia.

*I love this state of situation.Like 50:50 chances.It's my first time to write lemons.It sucks.I won't write things like that.Will you be stay alive or not.Blame Uchiha for it and not me XD.*