Chapter V

[Sasuke's PoV]

"Because I love you!More than just a friend.You melted my frozen heart.How I wish that I could melt your heart easily."I said to her."No!That's a lie.You can't love me just how Subaru did!I am no longer needed to this world.I made such a horrible things to myself.Loved by the people who musn't loved me.I deserved to be lonely.I deserved to be unloved by other people.I deserved to no-"I cutted her off by placing my lips into her.I quickly pulled away."Listen,it's not your fault.You didn't lost it.You still have it.You just got naked.If you don't needed in this world,then my heart needs you."I hugged her tight."Please don't lie to me I know you were lying."she said."Why can't you trust people easily?"I asked her."Will you mind listening to me?"she said."I will."
/-/-/Flashback(Telling story to Sasuke)-/-/

"(Y/n) go get a shower!"Hatsui commanded.Hatsui is a very close friend of mine.But 4 weeks ago,she killed my siblings.Konan killed my parents and gave me the nickname.Starting that day on,I think I should not trust anyone.I should not love again.

/-/-/End of the Flashback /-/-/
[(Y/n)'s Pov]

I told the story of mines to Sasuke.I cried then.He hugged me.I cried in his chest."How can I pay you for saving me?"I asked to him."Be my lady.Be my girlfriend.Be mine forever."he said.Ehh?I don't love him but as a payment,I have to do this."Okay.But only for a year."I inquired."Forever"he commanded."No,I will be hurted by you."I said.I pull my face away from his chest but he pulled me into a passionate kiss.My eyes widened but it closes on itself and pushed myself closer to him.He pulled away and said "Be mine forever.I will not hurt you"."Okay.I'll be yours."I said.He for once again,hugged me tight.Then we leaned in the bed and sleep.'I can feel his warmth even I fell into a deep sleep.'you thought.

_=_=_The Next Day_=_=_
[(Y/n)'s PoV]

I walked to Konohagakure Highschool with Subaru."Hey (Y/n) are you okay?"she asked.I didn't talk."I see.You should have a rest after school."she said.As we entered the school,many students are in the ground.We went to our lockers.As I open my locker,many letters falled from my locker.I quickly picked up the friend letters and put it into my bag.The love letters were putted into the trashcan,unknowing one of it is from Sasuke.Subaru looked at me worried.I just entered our classroom and greeted by the boys.I just quickly ran up to my seat and covered my face.The boys quickly gathered up around my seat and confesses their love for me.I will got sick of it.Then I heared a voice said "Excuse me?There is my seat."he pointed the chair in my left side and the boys get back to their seats.I looked at him and turned my head in front amd buried my head in my hands.It's just Sasuke Uchiha."(Y/n) why don't you wait for me to pick you up?"he retorted.I felt Subaru nodded her head as she says 'no' and Sasuke obeyed her.

+/+Time Skip+/+
[Subaru's PoV]

It was recess time.(Y/n) quickly put her things inside her bag and"(Y/n) let's eat our lunch together."Uchiha said.Then she act like she didn't heard anything and walk away."Subaru do you know what's up with (Y/n) now?"he asked me."Ah yes of course"I said while nodding and smiling at him with my eyebrows raised.He raised an eyebrow at me."She wants space from us."I said while walking to cafeteria."Space?From us?Weird."he said."Well actually she can't move on with the incident before."I said.He stopped from walking.I just walked continuosly.As I turn my head towards the Uchiha,he is surrounding bunches of his fangirls.I giggled and continued to walk.I just take a table with Naruto and Hinata."Hey where's (Y/n)?"Naruto asked."She didn't move on yet."I said.And a tap on my shoulder make me jump out of my seat."Uchiha you dork!What do you want?"I yelled at him."Where's (Y/n)?"he asked me."I think she is in the rooftop,surrounding bunches of fanboys around her."I said.I saw Uchiha's eyebrows twitched.I laughed at his actions."Hn!"he smirked."Whatever"I said.

[Sasuke's PoV]

I went to the rooftop and saw (Y/n) crying in a bench.I opened the door and go outside and closed the door.I went to her and said "Its okay you don't have to blame yourself."I said."Sorry Sasuke but I can't take your request."she said."No you have to.Try to love people not just as friends,but someone special to you."I said.I leaned closer to her,I held her chin and face her to me,and I give him a passionate kiss.I can feel she has wide eyes on first but she closed it and lean closer."Eeew guys go get a room!"Hirayagi said.And she quickly pulled away from me."Ha-Hazuki!"(Y/n) yelled."I have a good news to you!"she said."What is it?"she said."Me and Lord Kazekage were in a relationship!"She hugged (Y/n) and a tear flow from Hazuki's eyes."You came to visit her?"I asked her."Yep!How about you guys what's with the 'Kiss' thing a while ago?"she asked.

*It looks like Gaara falls in love with an OC.I hope you liked the story guys.*