Chapter VII

[Sasuke's PoV]

The school is finish.I travel all the places in the school just looking for (Y/n).I went to the rooftop.As I was going to rotate the doornub,I see her with the guy she met a while ago.Hn.Here is the feeling that I felt a while again.I felt my heart broken into millions of pieces.I couldn't bare this.She looks more happier with him than me.I felt the thing Naruto called 'Jealousy'.I wish I can talk to her.Oh wait,her darn bestfriend,Subaru.I will go to her since it is her training in badminton with Naruto and the team.I walk towards the Gymnasium when a tap on my shoulder.It was Sakura.Damn!I shouldn't be with this freak.Arghh!I should find Subaru first."Hi Sasuke!How are you?"she said."Hn.Not fine."I said.And I walk away from her to keep distance.I walk inside the gym and I saw Subaru in her break.I walk towards to her and asked"Can I have (Y/n)'s phone number?"I asked her."Sure."she said while writing (Y/n)'s number.She handed it to me and I took it gladly.I saved her number to my phone and texted her "I need to know about the story behind your coldness,if you don't bother me."I replied.

From:(Y/n)
Okay at my house if you want to talk to me about it.

To:(Y/n)
Sure.I will be at 2:00 in the afternoon.

I noticed the time in my phone.It was 1:24 in the afternoon.I quickly take a shower and I put on a black t-shirt and a white jacket,black jeans and a black rubber shoes.I went to (Y/n) and Subaru's house and I knock on their door.

[(Y/n)'s PoV]

I heared a knock on my door.I opened it and I saw Sasuke."Hello Sasuke come inside and make yourself at home."I said.He sat on the couch beside me and asked me."How does your heart frozen in all the people?"he asked."It started 4 weeks ago."you said sadly.

-'-'-Flashback-'-'
[(Y/n)'s PoV]
I am having a dinner with my sisters and parents when a bang on the door interupted us.The blue-haired woman killed my parents and my bestfriend,Hatsui,betrayed our friendship and kill my sisters.Konan said that I am pretty but I said terrible things to her so that's why she called me 'The Queen of Cold Hearts'.I ran away and went to the hill and watch the war between the Akatsuki and the Forces of Kumogakure.Then I cry loud and I promise to myself that I won't love person anymore."That's a terrible thing to do."a girl talked to me that I can see in her tone that she wants to be friends with me."I am Subaru Kimiyuna."she said while smiling and sitting next to me."I am (Y/n) (L/n)"I said looking at her.
-'-'-End of Flashback-'-'-

[Sasuke's PoV]
I realize it now,when I ask her the same thing in her birthday and being cold hearted to others.She's been hurted by betrayal and grief.I notice that her tears are flowing continuosly.I now finally umderstand her."So Subaru and you are helping each other right?"I asked."Yes."she said."I can be yours as long ad you want.You can't be lonely again if you are with me."I said as I pulled her into a hug."Okay,from now on I will be yours and you will be mine."she mumbled."Finally (Y/n),finally."I said in my hapiness tone.Today is my best day in my life.

[Deidara's PoV]
/AN:Just think Deidara has a wife./
"Sweetie,how is your niece doing?"Kuroh asked me."I am worried about her.Maybe I should do something to keep her safe,un."I stated."What if taking her into your organization?"she stated"Ehh what if she refuse to go with us,un?"I retorted."Then black mail her using her bestfriend."she said."I think that will work,un."I said.I will glad to see her with my Kuroh but she will miss her friends in Konoha.But she must be with us.No matter what,I will take her back.But I must spy her and her friends,especially that 'Uchiha Sasuke' that rumour says (Y/n)'s boyfriend.

_=_=_Next 5 months_=_=_
[(Y/n)'s PoV]
"Sasuke-kun I feel someone is following us here."I said."Then who the hell might it?"he yelled.As I went to his back,a hand pulled me away from Sasuke.I screamed so loud but the person who pulled me covered my mouth."Then I might be the one who takes her away from you."a man said.Then a woman appeared in the back of Sasuke holding Subaru.Subaru seems unconcious."Reveal yourself and get your fucking dirty hands away from her!"Sasuke yelled."Kuroh,lay Subaru down."he said as he remove the hat out on his head as he set me free and the woman did exactly what the man did."Uncle Deidara?Auntie Kuroh?But why?"I asked."(Y/n),listen.I want you to go with us and go with me at my organization,un."uncle said."(Y/n)!Think of it.He is a part of Akatsuki.They killed your parents and they will harm you."Sasuke yelled."And if I refuse?"I retorted."Go get a coffin and flower for Subaru."auntie warned.I didn't want to harm Subaru.I don't want to get separated from Sasuke.And,Sasuke is correct."I will give you 1 month to think about it,un."he said.

*What should you do,(Yn/)?Will you choose the correct choice?Hope you enjoyed!*

BaraHiime