Chapter X

[(Y/n)'s PoV]
It looks like he didn't recognize me.Hehehe but he didn't change."(Y/n) is that you?"Sasuke said as he put me into his arms. "Yeah its me."I said."I missed you very much."he mumbled."Yeah me too."I said."Sasuke-kun who is she?"a girl with pink hair asked."Uhm I am (Y/n) (L/n)."I said."I am his girlfriend so go take your hands away from him!"she shouted."I see Sasuke so you find another one who is better than me."I said with a smile,a fake one.Why do I feel a little pain in my heart?This is my request to him so I must be happy."Sakura she is my childhood friend-"I cutted of his words."No,I am his EX-GIRLFRIEND and its okay to me.I requested it to him in fact."I said."You are not my girlfriend Sakura,you are just a fangirl of me and I hate your guts.And you (Y/n),you are still my girlfriend."Sasuke explained."Uhh maybe (Y/n) we go inside of my house."Subaru said."Oh ok bye guys!See you later!"I yelled.

We wallk towards the door and we sat on the couch."Are you okay (Y/n)?"Naruto asked."Actually no."I said."We understand you (Y/n).You should go forget him."Subaru told me."Jerk it's not that!I don't have any forms to pass in Konoha College.I still love Sasuke but it's complicated now."I explained."Oh you can have a xerox copy of the forms."Naruto said."Thank you very much!"I said gladly.

I went to the Konoha College.I went to the Principal's office.Then I saw Principal Kakashi with Administrator Yamato."Oh dear (Y/n) you want to study here?"uncle asked."Yes Uncle Kakashi.Here are my forms and please I want to know my schedule right now."I said.Uncle took my forms and gave me my schedule.I got home and I saw Subaru."What are you doing here?"I asked her."I know you are'nt okay so I headed up here."she said."Then you go have sleep with me then."I offered."No,listen.Sasuke is cheating on you.He does'nt like you at all.He just want to make Sakura jealous.Please listen to me."she said.My eyes widened at her statement.Then tears flow from my face."That's great Subaru!Now I can be with Sai without interruptions!"I yelled in happiness."You are inlove with Sai?"she asked me."Yup.I am sure Sai would recognize me.Tomorrow I will start my studies in Konoha College.I have the same schedule with Sai."I stated.We got inside my apartment.I noticed Sasuke passed by but I ignore it.

[Sasuke's PoV]
What the?Hn.Subaru tells a lie.I know in deep in my heart that I love (Y/n).But I will keep a distance from Sakura first.I headed to my apartment.She is inlove with Sai.And not to me.So she is keep saying find another woman to me so she could be with Sai.Why would I love bitches?No,(Y/n) is not a bitch.She just doesn't love me back.I always push her to my feelings.I completely forgot her own feelings.I wouldn't give up.I still love her with my whole heart.I always do love her.Why is my heart got to be sick?I couldn't do anything without her.I almost became insane in the past 3 years just telling myself that she would be back.

+/+Time Skip+/+
[Sasuke's PoV]
I went into my classroom in Konoha College.I sat next between a girl with yellow hair and Naruto.I am in the room with Sai.And our teacher entered the room.Before Ms. Anko start her lesson,Principal Kakashi interrupts her "I am sorry but she is a transferee from Iwagakure National College."."Ahh so she is (Y/n) (L/n).Okay come inside."Anko-sensei ordered."I am (Y/n) (L/n) nice to meet you guys."she stated."Okay you can sit beside Sai."Anko-sensei said.I saw (Y/n) with a blush in her beautiful face.I quickly turned my head to Sai and I saw him with a wide smile."Hn.Dammit."I said.And she sit down beside him."You changed a lot beautiful lady."he flirted."Uh oh thanks Sai.You didn't change."she stated back.I felt my eyebrows twitched and I started to get jealous.I just focused on our lesson."Okay our lesson is about Nervous System.Who knows about it?"she asked.Sai and (Y/n) raised their hands."Mr. Uchiha,go explain it infront of the class."sensei requested.I stand there and said "Nervous System is the most complex system in the human body.It has 3 major parts;the brain,the brain stem and the nerves.It has two kinds;the Peripheral Nervous System which has the nerves and the brain while Autonomic Nervous System contains the nerves and the brain stem or the medulla oblongata."I explained."Very well Mr. Uchiha."sensei announced.I just got in my seat and I heared my fangirls squealed.I hate my fangirls' guts.I just focused again.

*Ohohoho (Y/n) likes Sai more than Sasuke.Will (Y/n) change the wind direction in her heart?And please don't kill me I only tease you T.T Anyway I hope you like the story.*