Chapter II

[Subaru's PoV]

After me and Naruto practiced Badminton,we decided to go home.But there is one guy who interrupted us to go home."Subaru can we talk in private?"Sasuke asked me."Sorry but I hav-"I was cutted off."About (Y/n)?"he said."Okay in the cafeteria I'll come to you later."I said."I am sorry Naruto but I can't walk with you home now.Maybe tomorrow we can walk home with (Y/n)."I said pleasing to him."Okay.Bye Subaru and please say 'Hi' to (Y/n) for me!!"he yelled while walking away.

I went to cafeteria and saw Uchiha with head put down in his arms."Okay Uchih-" "Sasuke" "Okay Sasuke so what about (Y/n)?"I asked him."How could you be friends with (Y/n) so long?"he slammed his hands on the table making me jumped in my seat in shocked."Because you don't understand her."I said in low voice."I can understand her.She is a freak doing uneccesary things and making mess with me."he defended."But do you know what makes her heart turned very cold!!?"I yelled at him."H-Hontoni G-Gomenasai."I said confused to him.He looks like a boy seeing a ghost."Now you underst-"I was cutted off again."How long was it?"he said."Can you please let me finishe-"again,I was cutted off."Hn.You just tellin-"I cutted him off."It's nonsense.I just wasting my time talking to you."."Here's my phone number if you have a question."I said to him.Leaving him curious was the best thing I can do.

[Sasuke's PoV]
Hn.Darn that Subaru!Maybe I asked brother about this.When I walked up to the school gate I saw my brother inside my car."Sasuke you took so long inside."Itachi retorted."Just talking with a friend of mine."I said with a yawn."Is it she?"He said pointing to Subaru.I just nodded.Then Itachi started to drive."Brother do you know (Y/n) (L/n)?"I asked him."Yup.The 'Queen of Cold Hearts'?"he checked.I just nodded."She's my girlfriend.Why?"he said teasing me.I felt my eyebrows twitched together."Hn!"was the thing I said."Just kidding!"he smiled.

*-* Time Skip *-*
[Sasuke's PoV<In their mansion>]

I am wondering now who (Y/n) (L/n) is."Brother do you know why (Y/n) is so cold to others?"I asked him."Nope but I know some of her details."he stated."Can you tell me what are those?"I pleased him."Nope until you tell me why are you so curious of her."Itachi said."Okay.She is now attending Konohagakure Highschool.She is in my class now.And,she is too cold to me.Happy to know?Hn!"I said."Okay.They said that she will make friend to a boy if he melt her frozen heart.He will always see her smile.And if possible,she will be fallen inlove with him."Itachi said."How it is possible if she is too cold to others?"I asked him."I dunno."he said."Hn.Thank you."I murmured.

*-* Time Skip *-*
[Sasuke's PoV]

"Maybe I should talk to Subaru with it."I think about it for a while.Before I could go to my contacts,a message was sent to me.I opened it and I read it.
From:Subaru-san
Good job Sasuke!By Monday (Y/n) will talk to you as a friend.I don't know if it is Cold way but it's okay.I think she will smile to you always.She finally give you a chance.I think you melt it as Naruto did.See ya tomorrow!-it said.

To:Kimiyuna
       Where the hell did you get my damn phone number?-I text her back as I get curious of it.Then a ring from my cellphone interrupted my thoughts.

From:Subaru-san
         From Sakura Haruno.

To:Kimiyuna
         And where the hell did she get my phone number??

From:Subaru-san
      Go ask her not me you idiot!

Hn.Damn you Sakura.But finally!I melt it!I ran up to Itachi and"Itachi!I made it!I melt her frozen heart!"I shouted to him."Any proof?" "Here.This is the text from Subaru-san,(Y/n)'s bestfriend."I said."But Li'l bro Naruto came in first."Itachi noticed it."Hn.He again?How stupid!Hn!"I was angry.

_=_=_ The next day _=_=_
[Subaru's PoV]

"(Y/n)!I will text Sasuke now!"I shouted."Text Hirayagi first then Naruto-kun and Lord Gaara Subaru-san!"she yelled from 2nd floor."Okay wait a minute!"I yelled.

To:Hirayagi,Naruto,Gaara,Sasuke
Hi guys!I want you to go in the Sunagakure National Mall.I will wait you in the bench in 3rd Floor.Hope you guys will come.
And clicked 'Send'."(Y/n) I am leaving now!"I shouted."Kay bye!"She mumbled.I go outside the apartment and I travelled to Sunagakure's National Mall.

-,- Time Skip -,-
[Gaara's PoV]

I went to the mall wearing my red longsleeves with navy blue stripped necktie and a pants and shoes."You look perfect Gaara!"Temari said to me.I thanked her.I am waiting for 3 minutes here until Naruto came followed by Subaru."Hello Subaru!Naruto!"I greeted them happily."Goodmorning Lord Kazekage!"They bowed to me."No need to be formal guys."I pleased.Then Sasuke came.And a girl with long,reddish brown hair tied in a nice braid with her bangs remaining on her face and the side of her face.She is tall and has a fair-white skinned.She is wearing a red t-shirt and a light red blazier,a skirt which is above her knees,a white long socks and a red boots which is up to her knees."Goodmorning lord Kazekage!" she greeted."Goodmorning to you too."I calmly said."Oh guys this is
Hazuki Hirayagi.And Hazuki,this is Naruto and Sasuke."Subaru introduced us."Nice to meet you Hazuki!"They greeted."Okay so let's go back to Konoha!"Naruto yelled while jumping up-side down.

*Oh my story is crappy.I hope you liked my story guys.I accept request here.I am making a one-shots of Amnesia (Anime).But I will publish it after I finished this one.Arigato Musaimasta minna!*