Chapter XXVI

[(Y/n)'s PoV]
I wake up with something in my head.I opened my eyes and I saw a cloak with a red cloud.An Akatsuki member?Wait..........an Akatsuki member???I quickly pushed him back and I turn my back."Ow (Y/n) what's the matter with you?"he asked.I slowly turned my head towards him.I saw a badly hurted Sasuke."I-I'm sorry Sasuke.I didn't mean to push you out."I said."And why did you push me in the first place?"he asked."You are wearing an Akatsuki cloak,so I thought you are the other member of it."I tried to explain./AN:Damn my English Grammar!Ughh"/
"Now as a punishment,come here."he said coldly."Ugh fine."I said.I walk closer and closer to him until we are exactly 1 meter away from each other.He pushed me hard that I was hurt badly and fall in the floor.I stood up and now I am pinned on a wall."Now you had your re.....venge now you......can re.......lease me........you idiot!"I managed to yelled."No (Y/n) you are not."he said with a devil grin."Oh no Sasuke please I'm badly hurt so come on."I stated.Then Gaara opened our door and asked "What was that noise?"."Please Lord Kazekage help me."I begged."Oh no Sasuke is beating up (Y/n)."he said and he ran to somewhere.I weared a confused face.

"(Y/n) Hatake (L/n) Uchiha,will you marry me?"he said and he get a little red box from his cloak and he kneeled to me.I widened my eyes at his statement."Oh no I think I surprised you (Y/n),I know we are a couple in many years so I think this is the right time to propose to you."he stated with a worried tone."I.........I..."I am blanked off.I sigh again and say it directly "I accept it,Mr. Sasuke Uchiha."I said tears flowing down in my cheeks.He opened the box and I saw a (gold/silver) ring with a (f/c) butterfly on it.He took my right hand and place the ring in my finger.He stand up and he hugged me."Thank you,Mrs. (Y/n) Uchiha."he said."Awww so sweet!"Everyone in the Kazekage's main office said.I saw Subaru,Hazuki,Gaara,Temari and Kankuro with a smile.Sasuke look at them and said,"Look we are engaged.".Then the 5 people clapped their hands."So Sasuke,you are leaving Akatsuki now for (Y/n)'s sake?"Gaara asked."Yeah Lord Kazekage.I will talk to Nagato about it."he said.

I walk towards Hazuki and asked "Can we talk in private?"."Yeah in Gaara and mine's room."she said.We went there and I sat on the couch."How do Tetsumi Hatake become my cousin?I know my mother is a Hirayagi right?"I asked.She giggled and said "Oh my (Y/n) your mother is not a Hirayagi,she is a Hatake."."Then why do  you become my cousin?"I asked."My mother is a Hatake too.Mother married a man from the Hirayagi Clan."she stated."Ahh I get it.Thank you for the explanation."I stated.I walk to the door and opened it and I walk outside and I close the door.I walk in the hallway of the office.Jeez,no one is here,how creepy."Uhm is anyone here?"I asked."Yeah,behind you."a man said.I look in my back and saw a red haired man.Then I am thrown badly and I fainted.

[Sasuke's PoV]
"Yeah,leader-sama."I stated."Okay in one condition Uchiha,you can quit but you can't go back here and you can communicate with the members."he said."Arigato musaimas,Pein-sama."I stated gladly.Then I walk out from his office and went to my room.I pack my things up and left.

[(Y/n)'s PoV]
"Ugh who are.............Sasori?"I was shocked."Can I ask you a favor?"he asked."Go ahead.I will listen."I said.He sighed."Can you ask Lord Kazekage if he will accept me again as a ninja?"he asked."I will do my best for that Sasori no danna."I said."Then Akira will be happy then."he said."Okay then.Can I have my leave then?"I asked."Go ahead."he said."By the way,where am I?"I asked."You are in Iwagakure."he said.I widened my eyes at his statement."How I can go back in Sunagakure?"I asked."That's the thing that I don't know."he said.I began to cry but Akira came."Sorry for keeping you two!"she greeted.I look at her and I saw in her face the smile she wears everyday."Can you took us back at Suna?"I ask.She nodded."Thank you Akira-chan."I said.

*Guys I just want to notice everyone that my story is about to end.If you want to write me another book,just pm me okay?Hope you are enjoying my books.*