~*~5~*~

(Struggled to decide what song for this chapter. So many fit G!Sans it hurts.

So, here's a list

Trouble by: Hasley

Gasoline by: Hasley

Monster by: Meg & Dia (DotEXE Dubstep remix)

But I settled on

Hold me Down by: Hasley.

So, there's some flirts and stuff because this song made me all...happy... . . . . I guess. I was at a party. And I'm not drunk (I don't drink)...I'm just extremely emotionally unstable.

Yep.

So this chapter has kind of a lot of romance because of the song I chose. Also some... awkward... conflict..? But there's no... R-rated stuff because, guys, he's a skeleton. IT CAN'T HAPPEN. and g's too gentlemen-like to do that stuff. SO go CRY to SOMEONE else's INACCURATE-NSFW-G-SANS STUFF.

Curse warning as always.

Let's do this shit.)

~*~Devil~*~

~*~Sans~*~

I smile to the girl, the warmth of the golden sun reflects of her curved features, an elegant sway in her movements makes me want to hold her.

"But..ah... that's for another time."

She flattens her lips, and nods. 

"Alright... well yahhh-" She yawns, and her eyes threaten to shut.

She stumbles backwards, "S-sorry."

"Don't apologize, sweet-heart." 

She stabilizes as she hears the nick-name, like it's instinct.

I smile, watching her actions... she's so smart.

I look at how she doesn't fight me even though I've pretty much kidnapped her. 

I'm her best shot, really, though.

"You should go to bed."

"I'll sleep when you sleep." She responds, and a low chuckle grows in my throat.

"Want to go watch the sunset?"

She thinks, and then nods, "Sure."

"C'mon." I grab her wrist, and she leans against my hold, ever so slightly.

I open the door, and I'm feeling her pulse, it's strong, and fast. Racing against an unknown opponent.

thud thud,thud thud, thud thud, thud thud.

My head throbs, as I drag the girl through the crowd. People surround us, trying to ask me what happened.

She is nearly dragged away by the crowd,  and so she pressed herself against my back, and clutches my jacket, I can feel her leaning her entire weight on me, and it seems like she might have her eyes shut, the way she stumbles,

I smile.

Then, I force myself to drop the grin.

No.

...I shouldn't get attached...

It could end badly.

well. Dammit, I've already come so far.

Might as well utterly succumb to my feelings.

And seduce her completely.

You only live once.