~*~21~*~

Before we begin let me address something that is sure to come up. 

I do, in fact, mention cancer in this. No, none of the characters have cancer, I will not put that into a story if I can help it, as it is a very delicate subject, and a very scary one.

 My heart goes out to anyone with cancer or anyone who knows someone or loves someone who has cancer, or has died from it, it's a very serious subject. I'm not making fun of it AT ALL I'm not saying it's FUNNY, or STUPID, it is DISASTROUS and TRAGIC. Do NOT make fun of cancer, do not POKE at it, or PLAY around with it. IT'S NOT FUNNY, it is not something you can talk about, joke about, or write about without hurting anyone, and I'm not going to allow that sort of environment.

Also, I'm not a doctor, and I'm not very accustomed to writing about diseases, I'm more of a psychology kind of gal, so please try and cut me a little slack,  I don't know too much about cancer, even though my grandmother died from it.

Now, onto the story.

Also, this chapter was pretty fun to write and has some pretty bad-ass moments.

Did I say bad ass I mean so incredibly stupid that it'll make you cringe and cry and laugh at the same time, because that's how I roll. (just like the credits) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*You look at him in surprise. 

"Yea... my arm's really... gone."

*You ask if that's why he's dying.

"...No.. no. My arm- it's just- a... little... setback. No, I'm- well, you'll see."

~*~Tribulations~*~

~*~3G~*~

The Cold Star Sacrament

~With each breath of frozen wind they quiver,

Shivering, shuddering, they quake in the cold, and flicker brilliantly.

They tremble with each passing gust of wind.

Their Sister-moon glows, to warm their frail spirits, in the icy storm,

They dance in the dark blankets woven by the mother-sky,

And although the stormy shadows make the light slow,

dim,

dimmer,

yet dimmer,

The night carries on,

~And though, my eyes they drown in salt

And bitter tasting tears

I wake each morning next to you

And you brush away my fears

Of dripping blood that falls scarlet upon my brittle bone

Cold,

Colder,

Yet

Colder

This grim world has yet to come.

~And until I'm frozen cold,

I shall tuck you in my arm,

And until my arms unfold,