~*~9~*~

(Swear Warning.

Song: Victorious: Panic! At The  Disco.

  I had WAY TOOO MUCH fun with this chapter.

Also.. this.. is a bit.. weird. If you can't handle.. forced fluff. .. leave.

"Fifty words for murder and I'm everyone of them.

My touch is black and poisonous

and nothing like my punch-drunk kiss 

I know you need it

 Do you feel it?

Drink the water,

Drink the wine."

Let's do this shit!)

~*~Pet~*~

~*~Sans~*~

Something jolts me awake.

Voices, people are screaming, and something's holding me to the ground, but I can't quite see what.

"The humans! They're here!" I hear voices yelling.

I hear screaming, gunshots, and dirt raining down on the ground from an explosion.

"What the hell?" I mutter.

I taste blood in the back of my mouth, and realize I'm laying on the concrete, people have their feet on my hands.

"Heya, Pet." It's a tall, glorious woman, she stands confident, her black hair is strung high in a ponytail.

A human.

I just growl, as my eye lights with fire, they put more weight on my hands and I can hear the bones crack. I don't stop.

"I ain'tcha pet." I hiss, it's low, and thick, rolls, airy as it catches on the 'a's  she seems to have expected something else, and she stares for a good minute.

"I expected you to be older, honestly. You've got quite the reputation. What are you, 19? Ahah"

"Ahah." I laugh sarcastically, "No. And it doesn't matter."

"You're about... 26 + right?"

"Maybe." I mutter.

"Meee too." She purrs, and brushes her elegant fingers on the side of my face.

"Touch me again and you'll be dead where ya stand." I whisper.

"You're gonna have to do it with a few... ahah, crippled bones then. ahahahah!" She can't help but laugh. I think she's insane.

"My magic don't require no bones."

"Oh?"

"Fucking fight me."  I whisper.

She whispers something, and I flinch away, begging my fingers to suddenly all break so I can free myself.

I snap my jaws down on her nose, and it feels like I've bitten into metal.

I spit, and taste blood.

She rubs her nose, and just smiles.

"Getting intimate so soon are we?" She purrs. 

I feel violated.

Frisk..?

*It's... it's... that thing... i think she's a cyborg. I just... hurt a tooth, that's all.

Sorry. I'll try... not to get hurt.

*It's okay, really.

I don't want you getting hurt anymore.