~*~25~*~

So I was writing and I took a line from every song that came on (well until I decided it was enough), and it turned out to be kind of cool. A fun thing to waste  my time on.

Sail with me into the dark...

When your dreams all fail, and the wounds we heal are the worst of all when the blood's run still..

And you weaken your love, and you hold it above your head. Success is a song of the heart, not a song of your bed...

Don't hide your mistakes, cause they'll find you, burn you, and he said...

"Hey, sister. Know the water's sweet but blood is thicker..."

lalala...

I mean-

AND ALL THE KIDS CRIED OUT, "PLEASE STOP YOU'RE SCARING ME!" 

I CAN'T HELP THIS AWFUL ENERGY

YOU SHOULD BE SCARED OF ME

WHO IS IN CONTROL?

haha not you

~*~Jaws~*~

~*~3G~*~

I lean over Segoe, and feel my bones rattle as I let out a near-animal growl. I hear a voice, strong and stern bark at someone who lays a hand on the small, frail creature.

"He said stop!" 

It sounds like...

I look upward, at a golden hand stretching down toward me. 

"Can't you all understand what that means?" She hisses, through clenched teeth, "Hands off!" 

The interns and lesser doctors back off, and she rolls her eyes, brushing her glossy lenses up higher on the bridge of her nose.

"....Alphys...?" I mutter, and she pulls her lab-coat tighter around her form.

"Heheh. Guess I'm not useless, huh?" She says it more to herself.

"'Course not."

She helps me up, and the girl skids over, her hands raised like she's going to karate-chop someone.

She glares at them, and mutters, "I'll cut you."

A few of them tense.

She glances over at Segoe, and slaps her hands to the sides of her face, collapsing in a wail of, "Aww!"

The girl stands up and puts her hand toward Segoe, "Hello, little... uh... skele-child... skele-kid... baby bones....?"

I feel my hand tremble with the iciness of Segoe's body and I shudder, causing a glance of worry and surprise to surface on Alphys' curious gaze.

"You cold, Sans?" She asks. I haven't spoken to her much since the name change, so she doesn't know I prefer 'G'.

I don't mention it, I guess I miss the name a little, somewhere deep in my icy attitude, is someone who was... once... a friend?

"M-maybe? I don't know." I looked down at Segoe, whose eyes were shut tightly.

She just shrugged, and I handed Segoe to the girl, pulling the faded lab-coat higher over my shoulders, my eyes threatening to fade and my body begging to rest.

I didn't know why I felt so tired. I glanced outside, seeing the sun had fallen behind the horizon, and I decided that was partly why.

I hardly payed attention as we left the castle, thanking Asgore, who, I think gave us some sort of legal custody over Segoe.