~*~14~*~

Sorry about last night's chapter.

Sorry about this chapter.

I TOLD YOU IT WAS GOING TO BE SAD

JUST

BARE WITH ME, HERE.

please.

Song: Ode to Sleep by twenty one pilots

Um, so, Just wanted to let you guys know WE'RE REALLY CLOSE TO THE END. (Did I say really close I meant this is probably the last chapter because....)

And, that, um-

I hope you don't mind me adding Reboot and all them they're my babies Ii thought you guys would like them, too ;-; 

and she wasn't being dramatic saying she didn't love him.

Did you see HOW FAST they hooked up,

I mean, that's NOT how it works.

Song's good.

Bit weird, but, really good.)

~*~Sleep~*~

~*~Sans~*~

I pause, and glance around.

Who else wants to play a game?

None of us speak, all stand, strong, ready to attack.

Two brothers taken,

Stolen was their life,

Four left are shaken,

But fiercer with a knife.

"No?" She purrs, the girl's hair tousles as Carmine walks forward, her left eye is cloudy, glazed over, silvery, like the moon's trying to brake out from a lake of ice, her other eye, however, is bright like Aphotic's flames, as he lights his body on fire, for a moment, the scent of smoke hits the air.

"Wow- it's getting real hot in here, huh?" She asks, her voice slick.

None of us speak, and Lucent looks like he might start crying, his bones shake ever so slightly.

The scarf wrapped around his neck looks sad, fallen.

"You've killed the only two creatures I've ever found entertaining." Aphotic growls.

She rolls her eyes, and continues striding forward.

"So who's next, huh?"

.exe lets out a low, mechanical growl.

We all back up, slowly, letting him have some space.

"1f 1 c4n'7 b347 h3r..." he says, slowly, "w3ll. y0u m16h7 w4n7 70 r3c0ns1d3r t4k1n6 h3r d34l."

And he disappears, for a brief second.

"Where-" Carmine mumbles, and then falls forward, as .exe sends code-swarmed bones her direction, glitching and steaming with particles, the bones crush through her, onto the ground.

She takes damage- but- it's not very much.

.Exe shakes his head.

"1 c4n'7 b347 h3r. ... n07 w17h0u7 r3b007."

We don't say anything, the sun still shines, as it must.

"Dammit." I mutter, and just nod at the others.

"Do what you can." Aphotic mutters to me, cutting his arm with an arrow, it drips with his blood, and he fires it toward Carmine, who doges, like she knows what's going to happen.