~*~17~*~

EDIT: (5/1/16) I'm going to start a new Sans x Reader sort of thing, but what AU should it be from other than G's? Just comment what you want, and I'll see if I recognize it, and see if it gets a few votes, and I will edit this chapter based upon what the top three are... mmm... sometime this week. 

Let's hop right in.)

Song: The Harold Song by: Kesha

This video is by a really amazing youtuber, who also animates beautifully, Fionalover16.

I'm pretty sure they have a story on  Wattpad too, and if they do and somehow read this

Don't hate me for using your video I thought it deserved to be shared to all the amazing people who read this story, you deserve to be recognized, darling!

and if you guys read that well now you know how amazing she is, too.

That being said, it's not my video, or my music.

(I wish)

Or my art.

So yea.

Respective owners and stuff.

~*~Trust~*~

~*~Sans~*~

"Flowey...?" Her voice is soft, quiet, "What are you doing here?"

She has memories of long past lives.

"...Char-... oh. It's you, ______. What do you want?"

His attitude seems to have changed, upon sight of her, and then glancing back at me he snarls.

"Why are you here, petals?" I growl, low in my throat, I can feel my ribs vibrate softly to the tone.

"Like I'd tell you." he snarls.

"Why not, Flowey?" She whispers, like she care.

"I don't like you. You'd ruin everything." He says, vaguely.

I roll my eyes, "We'll find out eventually, weed."

"No, you won't." He smiles, and vanishes into the ground.

"How do you know him?" I say, as I pivot, and start walking back to the ship.

"W-well, It's... complicated." 

"Everything is complicated, just tell me!"

"I was in the Underground like Frisk once, in a different universe-"

"Bloodtale, right?" I growl.

"Y-yea, but-"

"But, you were killed by Reset."

"Yes."

"How are you alive?"

"See, I don't know. Reset has my soul."

"You were forged a-new, once my Frisk died, weren't you? During the...heh, reset, you were reborn, by accident, right?"

She nods, slowly, "Who told you?"

"Who else?"

"Oh... Did he also tell you..."

"That you were always the one who killed  Reset, not Carmine? Yes."

"...Sorry?"

"Sorry? You think... that is going to fix everything?" I say, frustrated.