~*~26~*~

I'm so excited, I'm really feeling pumped.

(That should be a song it sounds really good together)

Also, I just found this picture by accident and I thought it was so funny.

ALSO, HARUKA IS one of my favorites of my O.C.'s so far... well, actually I really like all the sharks.

They're chill af.

Wait that doesn't make sense how can you be chill as.. nevermind.

And to quote pitbull, "But the biggest bitch is Karma, let her do her job. (That's right)"

I love that quote, I really do, god I do.

Also, oopsie that song curses even in the title :') 

OKAY HOPEFULLY THIS CHAPTER WILL CLEAR EVERYTHING UP, BECAUSE G IS GOING TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO SOMEONE BECAUSE I'VE HAD THIS PLANNED THAT'S WHY I'VE BEEN SAYING, IT'LL MAKE SENSE SOON IT'LL ALL FIT TOGETHER SOON!

also, IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY STUMBLED ON THIS CHAPTER WITHOUT HAVING READ THE PREVIOUS ONES THIS INCLUDES EVERY SINGLE SPOILER FOR THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS (well pretty much) AND SUMMARIZES THE ENTIRE PLOT UP UNTIL THIS POINT. DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS!

also I totally glossed over the fact that a bunch of the pure-souls are still missing

I'm glad you guys are paying attention (haha just joking they were already rescued)

Also G is flirtatious he flirts with everyone don't take it like he's cheating on you chill out

~*~Ocean~*~

~*~3G~*~

Gouva stares at me, clenching his teeth.

I pause as he speaks, "I can see it in your eyes, you know what it's like to have all this weight thrust on your shoulders at such a young age. Caring for my three sisters... I.. I was only fourteen when my father died, and sixteen when my mother vanished. And then, suddenly, I had three kids to fend for, and a whole... race of people to protect."

"...I was around fourteen when my Dad... had an accident... and we moved to Snowdin when I was seventeen, and sort of started running the place... I still remember, my lil bro.. saying he was cold. I mean, how do skeletons even feel temperatures, I wondered. But, you know, my instinct was, find somewhere to stay, somewhere to go."

Gouva nodded, his maroon hair fell around his strong face casually.

"You said you had three sisters?" I asked, and he nodded, walking me toward the cove where she'd disappeared into, with the younger sister. 

"I have one sister, even younger. Usually we don't let her talk to strangers until we've made sure they're good people. ...That's.. how we lost our mother. Strangers took her, when she was weak, frail, and they also took my older brother. We shark-people tend to have much larger families... but..."

"I'm sorry." I said, quietly, "I know what it's like to trust a stranger... and have them take everything from you."

He glanced toward my hand, "That's how that happened?"

I shook my head, "...Not exactly. Would you mind if I... talked to you... about some things that are... delicate?"

Gouva shook his head, "It'd be my pleasure to learn about you and your travels."