~*~29*~*

Please don't kill me like you did when I asked a question last chapter what was with the agressive comments jesus people calm your shit I know you disn't ask for that god damn I'm not stupid it was part of the story calm yourselves.

Uh.. I think.. This is the Last chapter.. And then next is prologue and... Acknowledgements? i guess?

Uh yeah

Woot

~*~Consequence*~*

~*~Lucida*~*

I looked up at my mother, her soft eyes glowing down at me.

"...Ma... That was.. Stupid."

"..Lucida... Answer my question... Are you above consequences?"

"...n-no? I don't- think so..? What is actually up with your story it's totally random now, you don't even have a plot. I mean... I thought you said this was a true story. About you and ... Him, you know."

She folded her hands, and sighed, "Haha. I thought you wanted a fairytale about us. So I-"

"Ma... Can you.. Tell me the real thing? Please? Also... Segoe was totally me wasn't she? And you were you, ______. And he was himself too."

"..ha... Maybe. I don't know. I made it up as I went along."

"Obviously."

"Lucida!"

"Sorry.."

"It's okay."

"Tell me the real thing?"

She smiled.

"I was around 20, and had moved to a new city called 'Sanctuary'. The first place that Monsters and Humans had built together. My feet hit the pavement and I took in a breath of the cool air. I'd come there to get a job in showbuisness, simply because I'd heard it was one of my so-called 'talents'. Crazy, I know. Also... naïve.

I had auditioned for a movie, believe it or not, called "Rose thorn" a movie about a strange universe, and following around a reaper, who unintentionally found himself attracted to a woman, but couldn't touch her, with fear she might die. He one day was traveling through the world, and had found someone needed to be reaped, upon reaching his destination, he discovered this woman, whom he'd thought to be 'life' had been shot and killed in a alleyway. He had to reap her soul, but to do so, he had to kill her, as she was not fully dead, but destined to die. He sank his scythe through her heart, as he held her, he felt her grow cold.

She then appeared to him as a spirit, and he held her in his arms, and guided her through death and into the next life. She had greeted death as an old friend, and left her physical form upon recieving the kiss of death itself.

His gift to her had always been a dark red rose, black at the ends of the petals.

I had, luckily, recieved the part of the girl, meeting the requirements for height, beauty, appearance and voice as they had demanded.

The actor.. Or.. I suppose, superstar, really, playing death was... G. He had been such a phenomenon in the underground, or so I've heard, that they had cast him in the movie.

I first saw him, as I was wrapped in a black lace gown, a dark corset eased it's way around my ribs, and my sleeves were fluttering everytime I stepped, I had been a marvel, but.. He... Was something otherworldly, an eerie coldness to his single glowing eye, and a dark cloak wrapped around him, skeleton skulls, like dogs, jaws wide, leaking with magic, reeking of death hovered around his head, he leaned on a tombstone, wearing a black leather jacket and dark pants underneath, he wore boots that creaked when he stepped a certain way, and a hood perched on his head.