~*~19~*~

I have finals this week, so I'm not too sure when this is going to be uploaded, um.

Edit: 

FINALS ARE OVER YAY!

Yea, so, um.

We're going to be calling this story's headcanon of G, '3G' because it's hilarious.

"Jet Pack Blues" by Fall Out Boy is an amazing song, and is the official song for this book.

She's in a long black coat, tonight,

Waiting for me in the downpour outside.

She's singing, 'baby come home' in a melody of tears,

while the rhythm of the rain keeps time.

And I remember,

'baby come home'

Did you ever love her, do you know?

Or, did you never want to be alone?

Interpret that anyway you'd like.

THIS CHAPTER HAS UNDERGONE SOME MAJOR EDITING!

~*~Recompense~*~

~*~G~*~

Cold

And though, my eyes they drown in salt

And bitter tasting tears

I wake each morning next to you

And you brush away my fears

Of dripping blood that falls scarlet upon my brittle bone

Cold,

Colder,

Yet

Colder

This grim world has yet to come.

I'm back between the crossroads, Undyne asking me which way to go.

I point to the right, and she stares at me in confusion, "Holy shit! You're bleeding everywhere!"

I glance at my wounds, and touch the scarlet color dripping from my brittle bones, a blank stare falls as a shadow, cast onto my face.

"...What can I say... I- uh-..." I just stared, mumbling quietly, incoherently to myself.

"You're going to die, G!" 

"What?"

"I said, 'You're going to die,  Sans!'"

I shook my head, "Nah. They're just... re-opened. Don't worry, they'll stop in... three... two..."

I watched the darkly-colored crimson dripping down the incisions, and then, gradually, it ceased, "One."

They all looked at me with horror.

I sighed, "What?" 

I simply started walking, and they shuffled after me, Undyne's biting voice snapping into my head, "Sans. You just-"

"Call me G, Undyne. Seriously. I'm not... I'm not him anymore. I'm not who you so," I mocked their pitiful, whimpering voices, "so dearly, yearn for me to be. I'm not as Sansy as when you first met me, and I'm not... I'm not him either, Not-"