~*~13~*~

I'm sorry I neglected u story

I'M SORRY I RIPPED YOU APART AND CARVED INTO THE PIECES, STORY.)

Song: Message  Man by twenty one pilots

It's really good.

'Specially for G.)

I got my coffee,

it's 8:00 PM ..

i'm ready to go.)

~*~Criminal~*~

~*~Sans~*~

The bullet moves toward me slowly, and  I can feel it crush through my skull, and I can feel my rib-cage crush against the ground, the electricity of Frisk's soul meeting my fingertips, the energy, the determination bleeds from the wound.

I feel Frisk's body fall onto mine, limp, frozen.

Snowy.

I startle awake, breathing heavily, the darkness makes me afraid I'm blinded in both eyes again, like a wire's been cut.

I feel a hand across the side of my skull, like a caress, and I hold my breath.

It's on the left side.

And that's how I know it's her.

And her alone.

And that I was seeing things.

Because, if it where anyone else, lying on my right side, they would've simply touched the left side of my face, 

but she goes so far as to lunge across my ribs, hold me in place, and brush her gentle hand along the side of my head.

I lift my hand, slowly, shakily, to touch her palm, and I shift over to the other side of the bed.

She nestles herself beneath the cool sheets, searching with the chill of her slow shudders for warmth.

It's cold, outside, and inside.

With me, seems like she won't find any.

But she leaves her hand on the side of my face, puts her head on top of her arm, and sneaks onto the same pillow as I've buried my head into. 

Her nose is so close to my face that when she breathes I feel her life, I feel the heat of her lungs, and I feel like I'm cuddling a pillow, or wrapping up the blankets into a ball on a dark night, when my PTSD is worst. 

But I don't do that anymore.

I don't have to.

Her breathing is calm, steady, and she presses herself close to me.

I'm the savage wolf-mix, and she's my spirited Sheltie.

I think it's precious.

I mindlessly, and mostly unintentionally, put my leg over both of hers. She doesn't seem to mind, instead, she takes her chance to wrap her other arm below mine and pull it around herself, nestling deeper into her fort of pillows and blankets, all held up by the fact that I'm almost 6'8" and she's.. if I had to guess, maybe 5'12".

Maybe.

And so, it gives her a nice gap between where the sheets meet the upper part of my shoulder, and fold over her back. 

She always takes advantage of it.

And so, I take the advantage of her knowing everything about me to count on her to help me out of my... special moments.