~*~7~*~

(Swear waaaarnning!)

(I've been planning this chapter for a while now, so the main conflict will wait..... HAHA, JUST KIDDING! This chapter may explain a few things.... and um... it's... hella-cute... with a side of... feels.

So, let's do this shit.)

~*~Wingdings~*~

~*~Sans~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~2 Days until the attack on the Castle~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

               We're sitting out nearby the lake, the sun is shining, warming her skin, and making my bones simply glisten, I shut my eyes, and feel her curling her fingers around my left hand, we both keep our eyes shut, the sun spreads warmth through our nerves, and makes it so easy to drift off to sleep.

               I open my eyes and take a look out across the lake, the girl sits beside me, our backs against a large, round tree, she tilts her head to lean it against my shoulder, drawing her knees close to her body, the grass is extremely soft, and unnaturally green in this area, thanks to everyone's close-keeping of this specific spot, the only place we can still grow things. 

I take in a breath of her hair, mostly by accident, and smell the strangeness of her always-present smell, it's like... citrus. It's unnaturally calming, and so strange she always holds that scent, even if she's covered in dirt and mud.

I suppose she must naturally smell that way, and it amuses me. 

Humans are so strange. 

       I think to myself, and she looks up at me, with wonder in her perfect, crystal-eyes, like a-thousand mirrors reflecting my image into her brain.

Lost in my thoughts, she traces the cracks in my skull, and I barely notice.

I realize she does it often, especially when she wants my attention.

Finally, she gets anxious enough to say whatever it is she's been day-dreaming about.

She nudges me.

"Do your Gaster Blasters have bodies?"

I think for a minute, and try to remember the last time I summoned one with my full concentration.

Results found: 0

I shrug, "Never cared enough to find out."

Her eyes drift to my left eye, and her eyebrows tilt in the way they do when she's thinking hard about something.

"...Doesn't it make you wonder, though?" She makes herself look as vulnerable and as curious as possible, looking down to the grass at an angle, brushing a small lock of her hair back.

"Is this your version of asking me to see one?"

"M-maybe, I dunno." She looks at me with glimmering eyes.

I chuckle, low in my throat, and summon one from thin air, this time, however, I concentrate on forming a body along with it.

It looks sort of like a dragon... but... it's a skeleton, each fragment of it's body glows with golden energy, and each bone rattles when it steps. 

It drags itself forward, and breathes in her scent through it's cracked nasal cavity.

The Blaster tilts it's long, curven head, and sits down, much like a dog would.

"Ya  should name it, Sweet-heart."

I say, and she nestles her face into the fur of my jacket for a minute, grumbling, like it's some extremely difficult task.