~*~24~*~

So, I know the story is confusing right now (As a ton of people had pointed out and I KNOW THAT it's INTENTIONAL. You get to play 20 questions until the VERY ENDING in which you'll be like, OH MY GOD WOW REALLY??) , and really sad (Which I'm totally cool with because  I don't care if it's happy or sad I just want to write a good story that I'd enjoy reading, and you enjoy reading.)...

Also, I spelled Kaine's name differently from 'Caine' because there was some confusion with Cain from the bible or Cocaine, and so I just said to heck with it, and spelled it a different way.

It looks cool, you have to admit (well you don't have to, but I like it.)

>>>>PLEASE READ THIS THING FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVES! IT'S ACTUALLY IMPORTANT!<<<<<<

Also, the book... might end soon. If all goes to plan... I think we've got... maybe till chapter 30?

And, yes, I was being a liar, I have most of it planned WAY ahead of time.

EXCEPT- SOME of the dialogue.

I usually think of a bunch of dialogue when I'm in bed or in the shower or something, when I'm NOT writing, and then I branch off of that.

Mostly for the speeches and emotional bits, really.

ALSO

It's not a continuous page-by-page story, I take time between parts so it's not FULLY smoothed-out, transition-wise.

Think of the chapters, not like a continual story, but like episodes of a show, piece by piece they make up a bigger picture.

A lot of you are thinking it's inconsistent, that there's plot holes or too many twists when... name... 10 major twists to the plot. In EACH part.

So, at each reset/continue part.

go on, do it.

THIS BE IMPORTANT, KEEP READING!!

And, What's wrong with twists?

Isn't it more fun that way?

To see how it turns out?

I mean, personally, I don't like an ending I see coming, that makes it boring.

So, what? Do you want me to give you a cliche?

A, love-at-first-sight, black-and-white, cut-and-dry, good-and-bad, fact-and-fiction, story?

You want me to give you something that MAKES SENSE 100% of the time, I suppose.

You want me to give you something happy.

and, you want me to give you a black-and-white, no fine-print story, right?

So what, huh?

Do you want a happy ending?

Do you?

Please, answer me.

Do you want me to give you a cut-and-dry ending, 

or do you want the satisfying, yet nail-biting swan song I've been planning.

Do you want

Evil to fail and good to triumph? All the time, every day.

Please tell me!

I need to know,

Do you want this to be black-and-white no grey areas, no close-calls.

Or, do you want to be on the edge of your seat, suspicious as heck of EVERYONE, until the grande finale?