Chapter 1-meeting my life

I have been wanting to do a story like this for a while now! Okay before I start this story I would like to do this to make this a little easier.

M Aries-Aden
F Aries-Autumn
M Taurus-Tanner
F Taurus-Tess
M Gemini-Gavin
F Gemini-Gianna
M Cancer-Clayton
F Cancer-Crystal
M Leo-Luke
F Leo-Lyla
M Virgo-Vincent
F Virgo-Vanessa
M Libra-Logan
F Libra-Lindsey
M Scorpio-Shor
F Scorpio-Sonya
M Sagittarius-Samuel
F Sagittarius-Shelby
M Capricorn-Collin
F Capricorn-Callie
M Aquarius-Austin
F Aquarius-Ariel
M Pisces-Patrick
F Pisces-Paige

Okay so let's get to our first POV (Btw they will change every chapter)

Autumn's POV

I groan as I roll off my bed and onto the cold hard floor. I might as well give up my day now. I stand up and start to pack my things. Today I am going to Zodiac Boarding. I am not looking forward to it one bit,I just want to stay here. My mom and dad think it will be good for me though so oh well. I need to be "trained". I am not a dog! They treat me like it sometimes though. Maybe I will be meet better people.....probably not. A best friend? It takes me a while to get along with other people so it wouldn't be anytime soon.

I finish cramming all my stuff into bag. It is like trying to fit a watermelon in a orange,pretty sure it was impossible. I honestly don't know how on earth I did it. I am proud though.

"Autumn! It is time to leave! Come on!,"My mom hollers up the stairs and I swing my bag over my shoulder. I glance back at my room one last time. It will be a while,I will miss you! I wave by to my posters(my friends) and shut the door behind me. I am rushed out the door and shoved into a van with my sister. Why doesn't she have to come here!? Only me! She isn't even close to being well behaved! I don't understand!

We drive in complete silence on the way there. Which was a two hour drive. No one dared to say a word. Reason one-I was pissed at them. Reason two-We are all still really tired. Then reason three-my mom and dad are fighting right now. It just was not a pleasant ride and I am lucky it was probably the last for a while. When we pull up I wave one quick bye before they drive off leaving me stranded at a door. My parents are probably the worse our there. All they care about it my younger sister and themselves. It is like I was adopted and was sent by aliens or something.

I look in front of me and I have to admit this is a nice place! I ring the fancy door bell and wait for someone arrive at the door. I look down at my phone. It is 10:00 am. I got up at seven to do everything and head here, so three hours now have passed since I woke up and started my day. Finally the door opens and a middle aged woman with short,curly,brown hair stares at me. "You must be Autumn?"She asks. I would say that was creepy how quickly that was but nothing really creeps me out anymore since I saw my grandmother naked.

"Yes,I am Autumn,"I respond and she nods and I enter behind her. Even the inside is nice! It smells nice too! Like apple pie! I scan around the room to see a boy reading on the couch. Besides that there isn't really anybody else in this room.

"You are the second one! You may sit down or go to the kitchen! Just stay down here until we all arrive and assign your rooms!"She explains to me and I nod. I look around. I have a few options. Eat,think,and annoy that cute boy reading on the couch over there. I think that last one should be fine. I walk over and sit next to him. He looks up a little confused.