Chapter 11-What I think!?um..boring

Clayton's POV

"Now that we have completed all your activities and it is time to share some information that many of you have been dying to head. Your powers. So here it is. Each sign has a power. Some powers are similar but no powers at the same. Once I tell you they will be fully unlocked!So the sign of Aries has the power of Speed."Mrs.Astro announces and Aden smirks and nods approvingly. Well I hope we never have to do races.

"Taurus has the power of being able to concentrate up to five things at once,"She tells us and Tess nods understanding why she was able to easily and skillfully finish the obstacles.

"Geminis can mind read. So um..yeah sorry about that. That will be hard to deal with."She sighs. That is going to suck. What I do must is think! That isn't even fair.

"The sign of Cancer have really good hearing and listening skills,"She explains and I nod. I guess it good get worse. I guess I am satisfied enough, I just wish I had something a little better. I am telling you right now mind reading is going to suck for all of us and make Geminis feel superior.

"Leos have the ability to teleport,"She claps smiling and Lyla basically jump for a second and jumps up and claps just like Mrs.Astro did. Now that is a cool power. Better than good listening. I guess my power could come in handy though.

"The sign of Virgo has great intelligence! They can easily crunch big numbers in their heads and now the answers to logic problems, basically the problem solvers,"Mrs.Astro tells us and Vincent nods approvingly. That isn't definitely not for me. I am not good at math. It still seems cool to have though.

"Libras have the power to stop time!Which also means you can go back to the part and to the future! This is by far one of my favorite powers along with teleportation. Geminis power scares me to much to like it,"Mrs Astro lets out a small laugh. Okay I wish I had that power! I want to go to the past and relive some moments without trying to cause a butterfly affect. Okay...maybe I don't want that power, I wouldn't want to chance anything like that. I was given the right power.

"The sign of Scorpio has the power to turn invisible. This one also scares me sometimes. I mean one minute you are there, the next you are still there but invisible,"She announces. Shor has a evil smirk on his face. Good thing he is my friend. I can already see all the pranks he is going to pull on people.

"The sign of Sagittarius can start fires and make smoke,it is pretty cool and helps a lot on longer overnight missions," Mrs.astro smiles and I see Shelby happily smile. That could also be quite dangerous when I think about it. Hopefully Shelby and Samuel are responsible people. If not we might as well burn our mansion down right now if we don't know how to control our powers yet. I mean do they come out of there hands? No, probably not. It is probably a mind thing and then boom! Flames! Smoke! Then we run away from it as it grows. I can see it now and I am slightly scared of that vision.

"Capricorns are really good with nature. They can give life back to dead trees and plants. Grow plants, and just naturally help nature,"Mrs.Astro explains and Collin nods slowly. I know that Callie would probably like that power but I don't know if Collin is going to like it right away. It might take some time.

"The sign of Aquarius is basically a water god. This explains why Ariel won. You are fast in the water, you can make water ice, and you can basically do anything with water. This comes in handy on certain missions but not all. If we are ever dehydrated we usually use you to turn something into water,"Mrs.Astro points out certain things. I guess that could be a pretty cool power too! I can also see pranks heading our way though. Water buckets. Making people look like they wet themselves. Austin and Ariel are good people....right?

"Finally the sign of Pisces can Shape Shift, which is also pretty cool if you ask me,"She finishes and Patrick nods interested. He better not turn my bed into a skateboard! I swear between sharing a room between Shor and Patrick I will get pranked. We are good friends but hey you usually prank your friends!

We all take a few minutes and take it all in. I have one of the lamest powers it seems like, but at the same time mine will probably end up being the most convenient along with the Virgo smarts and Taurus being able to do many things at once. I walk over to Shor who is trying to concentrate on something. When I stop walking and stare at him I realize he is probably trying to turn invisible. I should try my hearing!

"Um Mrs Astro! You said are power are unlocked but um..how do we use them exactly?"Gavin asks suspiciously coming up behind me and walking closer to Mrs.Astro. She smiles.

"That is for you to find out!"She claps her hands together and we all groan. Great! Now we are going to go asleep trying to figure out these powers. I don't know about you but I don't feel like hearing toilet flushes from downstairs and fridge doors opening. I am going to be able to get in all the secrets! With my hearing and Gavin will be able to too unfortunately. I have somethings I never want anyone to find out about. I mean will Gavin even let us know when he figures out how to use it or we will he trick and play us by getting into our minds. My mind is an interesting place and somewhere I don't think anybody should try to crack into. You may get scarred for life.

"What time is it?"Lyla says rubbing her eyes.

"10:00! So let's get going!"She exclaims and we all start to head back the bus that can fly. I still feel a little nauseous from being on the bus a few hours ago. I got a great view of Patrick puking on Ariel's shoes and I know I am going to love it. We file onto the bus and take our seats, this time we all make sure we have our seat belts fastened on and ready.

I sit down next to Shor and sigh still not the happiest with my power but hey I know it will grow on me perfectly fine!