Chapter 37-Shhhh no talking!

Collin's POV

I see people start to run towards me. I prepare for the worse but then realize it is my friends. I internally sigh of relief because they put a chip and if I talk it will censor it. So sign language and hand motions it is!

"Collin why are you in a tree?"They all scream in unison. Already, I want to slap them all. The first question that they decided to ask me was "why are you in a tree?" You know, I just decided to tie myself up in a tree so I could pee from a good height. No "what happened" or "are you okay?" Nope!  "Why are you in a tree?"

I point to myself and then make am x with my arms. Them I point to my lips.
"You can't talk?"Logan asks trying to confirm if that is what I meant.

I nod and they all nod. I wait for them to ask my more questions and we all just stand there. I have the best people in the world right here! They need a freaking standing ovation.

I guess I will get the ball rolling because my feet are getting numb. I point to my feet and they watch closely as I touch the rope and make a symbol for them to untie me. They quickly get the message and try to start to climb the tree to get to me.

"Why can't you talk?"Austin questions. Finally someone making sense!

I point make a motion as if I were eating a chip and no one gets it. Okay, try two! I point to the side of my neck and then do the chip motion again. This is a really hard core game of charades and everyone sucks at it. Then again this isn't the easiest thing to explain when you are tied to a tree.

"You have a chip?"Shelby asks confused and I nod anxiously and they all nod slowly as Autumn and Clayton start to try to untie the ropes.

"Will this set it off?"Logan asks.

I shrug. Okay I will give them a more honest answer. i point to myself, shrug, and then point to my head. I point to myself again, make a angry face, point down as to say "this", and then shake my finger to say "don't". I would be surprised if someone got this on the first try.

"Okay I got "I don't know" and then you turned into my hormonal teenage sister when she doesn't get her way,"Clayton lightly jokes.

"Something about mean and don't?"Shelby says tilting her head.

"Do it one more time!"Autumn demands and I do the some charade motion and they all comprehend slowly but then I am saved.

"I don't know, I mean, moving doesn't?"Logan guesses and I clap and nod and cheer happily to myself.

"Got it!"Autumn shouts and I kick my leg freely and pat her on the back. That is when my other foot becomes free and Clayton slides back down the tree as well. Shelby and Austin climb the tree now and try to untie my wrists. That is what hurts the most.

"How many people did this to you?"Clayton asks from the ground and I hold up one finger.

"Male?"Logan questions.

I shake my head yes. "What colors was wearing?"Clayton throws another question at me. I try to think and see if I can remember any characteristics.

I point to Shelby's purple hair and they nod suspiciously. I point to Clayton's blonde hair and they nod.

"Blonde."Shelby nods.

"I got it!"Austin says throwing the piece of rope to the ground. I watch as Shelby struggles with the last knot. I grab a tree branch to keep myself steady. "You are so close, here let me help,"Austin says reaching over to help Shelby. Together they get the knot and both slide down the tree. I slowly climb down the tree, trying not to fall with my numb limbs.

"We have to go back to the others, before the others get worried and we have three different groups going around and two extras at the beach,"Autumn explains and I nod trying to get the feel back in my body. My feet are good but my hands still feel like they have pins and needles.

I make a motion as if I were eating something and point to them. "The others didn't come back with food yet,"Logan answers understanding my question. I hope once we get this mission over with they will take the chip out of me. I want to talk again.

After ten minutes of walking we get back to the beach where the others wait. "Collin!"they all scream.

Clayton, Austin, Logan, Autumn and Shelby all stand there with their arms crossed and with cold, hard, glares.

"Oh yeah and you guys too!"Vanessa cheers as we approach the sand and start to run over to the others.

"Where where you?"Tess questions.

"How could you guys not tell me about all this splitting up?"Vanessa snaps and I roll my eyes.

"We were hungry and eager,"Luke says and we all raise eyebrows at him.

"Says the one who thought finding Collin was a stupid idea,"Tess hisses. I raise my eyebrows and Luke shakes his head at me and everyone nods.

"I was doing what was best for the group,"Luke nods and I shrug.

"What no words?"He questions a little curiously that I haven't spoken yet.

"He can't talk or his chip will go off,"Autumn explains and Luke slowly nods and the others not understanding. We need to find the ones who went out to go get food.

"Should we wait for the others to see if they just got a little lost or should we go and find them?"Callie asks.

"I think we should try to do one more constellation so we are one step closer to home,"Vincent comments.

"I like that idea, I just don't want them to worry if they come back and we aren't here,"Tanner contemplates.

"Someone can stay behind,"Patrick shrugs. We all shake our heads.

Well I am not staying behind this time. Knowing me I might have to go to the bathroom again and I might get tied up in a tree! Yeah, no thank you. Plus I can't talk and they would be asking to many questions for me.

"No we all go, or none,"Samuel says.

"Okay so are we going or staying?"Gianna perks up from the sand and stands up. We all exchange looks. "Do we need to vote?"She questions and we all nod. "All in favor of staying raise your hand."

Samuel, Callie, Tess, Vanessa, Austin, Shelby and raise their hands. Gianna raises her hand herself as well.

"So seven,"She nods.

"Just to be clear that means Patrick, Collin, Vincent, Logan, Autumn, Clayton, Luke, and Tanner all want to go for the next constellation?"Gianna confirms and we all nod.

"Then it looks like we are going,"She sighs and some people scream.

"People always should stay put!"Tess explains and that sadly gets pushed aside. She has a point but they were overruled and I think we should get the ball rolling again. Who knows maybe we will come across them.