Chapter 15-Think. Splash and kaboom

Austin's POV

Now I have to try to use water! Will I be able to turn it into ice? I hope so. I want to get people so w-okay never mind. That wouldn't have came out right. Seriously though, this is going to be so awesome. I mean I am a little scared of Luke, Shor, and Gavin because their powers kinda make me want to steer clear of them. Except they are all my friends. Which I guess could make it worse, because you joke around with your friends the most.

"In your thoughts?"Gianna says coming up on the side of me.

"Yeah,"I answer smiling at her.

"Don't worry. Once I learn my powers I will be your therapist!"She says laughing and walking off. Of course being me, I laugh too then I realize it. She is going to find out everything! This is not good. Remember how a few seconds ago I said I was afraid of Luke and them, no. I was wrong. My biggest fear is Gianna figuring out my brain.

I never thought anyone would understand my brain! I can't even half the time! I talked to Ariel about it when we first met and I am not alone, she doesn't understand our mindset sometimes either. At least someone gets me. I just don't want Gavin, and especially not Gianna, to know my thoughts. Those are where my censored comments are kept. You don't want to unleash them! Trust me! They are in there for a good reason.

Last time I shared my thoughts I swear a war broke out. People started spreading rumors over one thing I said and before I knew it my crush hated me and my sister was dating my best friend. We aren't going to talk about that right now though. It was a very awkward time for the school and my family. Who would have thought those things could happen!

Mrs.Astro-the world will never know who she is married to. Anyway Mrs.Astro is going from sign to sign to show them. Currently one fourth of us are walking around looking weird and doing strange movements. It is working for some of them though! The longer our powers are put off though the better.

I mean, yeah I know I just said I want my powers so bad but after realizing what that might start I rather wait. My thoughts do not to be put on display and people don't need to be teleporting into my closet to scare me to death. However, if that does happen, I will get my wet revenge! See what I mean! Okay I will my water revenge! I don't know what exactly yet but I know if it does happen, it will be good.

Lots of people think I am quiet, that is only because I am not close enough to these people yet. Of course we have been here for a few weeks now but I am still not completely comfortable with revealing some of my past and everything. I still am trying to figure out who my best friend here is. I don't even know if I have one yet. I mean of course Logan and Gavin, but as for everyone else, they are pretty average to me. I need to get to know these people better.

I guess you could say Gianna and I are close to but that is just weird. If I have a girl best friend though it would be Ariel because she knows and understands my struggles as I understand hers. Besides that, we don't talk too much because we both want our variety of signs as well. We dislike boring things and boring people so we want to try new things.

"I think it is time for your powers to be unlocked!"Mrs.Astro perks up on the side of me. "I mean you have been waiting patiently compared to the others,"She smiles and claps her hands together excitedly. I give her a tiny smile back to show some sort of enthusiasm. "So first, I know this will be hard, but clear your mind. Good?"She asks as I get a little more comfortable as we walk. I slouch a little more as we walk.

"Yeah, I am relaxed at the moment,"I respond and she smiles and gives me a thumbs up. She looks around quickly them looks back at me and pushes my shoulder down. Okay,she is was right to do that, now my body is much more relaxed.

"Okay now think of either a really angry moment in your life, a happy or funny moments, or a sad moment. So basically a moment where a lot of emotion was shown and felt,"She tells me and I nod closing my eyes. There are so many memories and time to pick from, which should I choose? This is harder than I thought. That is when I think of somethings.

"Will the vibe give off a different power of water?"I question and she smiles at me admiring my question and thinking.

"No, once you do it once, you control what you do with them, it sounds complicated but you will understand soon enough,"She tells me and I nod. I proceed to close my eyes and think of a time with lots of emotions. I guess finding out I was coming here might work. I was angry and betrayed. That they sent me here and kept my brother at home. Now that I know why, it isn't as bad but I was so angry the night before.

It takes me a moment but I finally make out some details, the thoughts I was thinking that day, and where I was. I also look to try to remember what I was wearing. I remember my dad walking in and throwing my suit case on my bed. He started to scream at me with tears. Then I started to sc-

"Holy crap!"I hear someone scream I open my eyes to Paige drenched in water. She looks furious and turns in my direction. Was that me? What did I do? Did I unlock it that easily?

"Austin found his powers!"Mrs.Astro smiles.

"Yeah but I can't control the, yet. I mean why Paige?"I ask.

"Like I said you will find out soon how to control them. Your first time using powers always sucks, from now on it will be a thousand times better,"She tells me and walks off to her next victim? Nah not victim, but student. I don't know.

"Wow seems like you are going to have fun with this. Already soaking people like that,"Gianna laughs and walks away.

Okay, I have a good felling about this. Definitely.