Chapter 14-Revenge is sweet,rules are bitter, and my flirtations are salty

Luke POV

Powers. Who would have though I would ever be able to have powers! I have always had dreams and watched superhero movies and wanted powers. I never thought in a million years that any of that would ever actually come true. My dream is coming true right in front of my eyes! It is amazing and great but frustrating at the same time because I have to "unlock" them first with my mindset. Why would they make us do that!

I just want to figure this out! I just want to scare the crap out of people! Teleportation sounds so fun. Of course Mrs.Astro had to have a long lecture of how to use powers responsibly and all that junk. We get it, don't give you showers with water, jumps scares, and heart rate experiences. I can't promise her that though, I have to have some fun with this. Who ever had any fun following the rules! Am I right? Of course I am!

I guess her way of showing us is by taking us on a walk to show us. I don't know how that is going to work but I guess it is peaceful and a good learning environment. I just hope that she hurries up. I am so anxious to try it out. I mean how cool will it be to get to dinner first and quickly have a midnight snack after bed hours and one second later be in bed! I mean I could get away with some many thing! I can't wait!

I walk behind Callie as she tries to walk in her three inch heels. "I wish I would have realized I should have wore flats or sneakers,"She murmurs to herself but I heard her.

"Yeah we wouldn't want you falling on your beautiful face, I mean being a master of nature, you have to be beautiful,"I say and I swear I want to slap myself. When it comes to anything else I smooth and slick, girls I couldn't be worse.

"Why thank you,"She smiles and continues walking. At least I made her blush! Then again I think if anybody calls you beautiful you are going to blush! She is though.

"Anything for a form of delight like you,"I smile. Okay now I want to slap myself to another universe and bury myself into the ground. Then I will probably be lifted up because of gravity so who am I kidding! I just need to act normal. Is that even a option though. Every time I flirt I think it backfires.

She laughs. "I am sure there are plenty of forms of delight that you can see,"She says gesturing all the other girls in the group of people walking t-who knows where with this one. When I say this one I mean Mrs.Astro. She is insane.

"Nah I like you the best. You are sweet, pretty, and have incredible taste in people,"I wink at her. Okay Johnny! Start digging that hole and get my space suit, I should head now!

"Taste in people?"She questions. I mentally face palm myself.

"Yeah you hang out with people that won't get you in trouble,"I say to try to make sense but I am just as confused as she is. Okay I need an hour in front of the mirror tonight to work on talking to a girl properly without sounding like an idiot. It might sound cheesy but I need it with the words coming out of my mouth. I sound ridiculous! "I just have been noticing you a lot,"I say. I sound so like a freaking stalker! Just when I thought it couldn't get worse it happened. I just crossed the line. She is never going to be able sleep again.

"Wow, I am surprised, I am usually the one who people walk back and forget about. It is nice to see someone actually acknowledging me,"She says moving a piece of hair as I walk beside her and watch as her feet move perfectly. Is it weird to say that her walk is just perfect, it shows conference but character that she is not rude like me. I am a total jerk. Well...I can be. Sometimes I can be alright, but if I am ever acting like this I probably had something in my water.

"I would never understand why,"I say. Finally, a sentence that makes me want to leave that hole at peace for now.

"Callie come look at this leave! Mrs.Astro showed me how to make it move on my own!"Vanessa calls over and Callie smiles. I can't get enough of her gorgeous smile.

"Well I will see you around Luke,"She waves and I turn. Just as I finally got my act together! Who am I kidding! It was a five word sentence and I got really lucky. I need some help.

I turn to see Mrs.astro giving me a glare, that is a lovely image. Seriously, she needs to get her eyebrows done, get those cleaned up. I am a guy and even I know that.

"What do you think you're doing?"She snaps at me.

"Complimenting a beautiful girl,"I answers confused on why she has to get into my personal life. I mean was that question really needed, she better not be acting as a father figure. I mean with those eyebrows, she might pull off the look but she will never pull off the words and emotion to be the protective dad. At least she hasn't proved that to me yet.

"Well....pick another one, fire or air and I won't have to have another conversation with you again,"She hits me lightly. Is that abuse or something I can report? It isn't like I was cat calling her, I was being polite. It is honestly the nicest I can be. Mrs.Astro shakes her head at me. "You and her aren't compatible,"She tells me grabbing my by my shoulders.

"Why not? I am sure if I wanted to be compatible I could make it work. She seems sweet, she seems like she can deal with me so I don't see where the problem is with th-

"You just aren't. It may be good in the beginning but once it starts you will hate it. Please for her and your sake pick someone else to flirt and associate love with,"She pats me.

Who is she to say who I have to date! I will date Callie if I want to date her and she isn't going to stop me. Compatible. Huh, that is funny. I mean why can't we be compatible. I am telling you once I figure out how to use my powers revenge will arrive shortly on some people. Starting with Mrs.Astro and ending with whoever else irritates and annoys me enough.