Chapter 2-Roomies! Help me..

Shelby's POV

"Before I explain everything to you I would like to give you your rooms and all that because a lot of you have been waiting patiently to go exploring. Be back here in an hour for me to go over a few rules and general things,"Mrs Astro says.

"In room one we will have Autumn,Shelby,and Lyla."She says and I look around. They don't seem that bad! "In room two will be Paige,Crystal,and Sonya,"She says. Oh interesting. "Room three will be Tess,Vanessa,and Callie. Finally the last room for the girls will hold Gianna,Ariel,and Lindsey!"She reads off her clipboard and we all exchange looks with each other. She tells us to wait until the boys are finished though.

"Room five is Aden,Luke,and Samuel. Room six is Clayton,Shor,and Patrick. Room seven is Tanner,Collin,and Vincent. Finally room eight is Logan,Austin,and Gavin! Now go find your rooms and help yourself to whatever!"She tells us and we all head up the stairs trying not to step on each other. I stay in the back,there is no need to rush. Really there is no point. Well unless your mom suddenly wants you out of her house and here. That was a reason to rush. It all happened today! I couldn't believe it and honestly I still don't quite understand it. She loved me and then she threw me here. She was the one who allowed me to get my hair dyed purple! She didn't even have a reason she just had tears in her eyes and said leave. I was thrown a bag of clothes and a few things and my dad drove me here. My dad was always the strict one. I have a feeling it was my dad who wanted to send me here.

When I arrive in the room everyone is claiming beds and everything but my eyes instantly fly to the balcony. I love balconies! I walk straight out the glass doors and admire the land. There is a pool here,some fields to play sports and games,an-an archery station! I love archery with a passion. This place is really starting to seem amazing. The only thing I need to see and meet are the people. Some look cool...others I think I will just stick with the cool people I meet.......yeah.

"We have a mini fridge! This place is officially the best! I mean mini fridges! You know a place is legit if they have a mini fridge that you don't have to pay for stuff,"Lyla says opening up the mini fridge as I walk back in. There are different types of cookies,drinks,and some fruit. See mini fridges make this better. Maybe I should thank my mom for sending me here...

"Yo! Throw me an apple!"Autumn commands and Lyla casually throws it to her. She catches it and takes a bite and nods. "It is definitely worth the reach,"She laugh and I shake my head and let out a small laugh. I go and sit on the bed that hasn't been claimed yet. It just so happens to be in the middle. When I sit down I feel like I just got transported into my dreams. What is this feeling. These mattresses are so soft!

"I definitely won't have a problem sleeping on these beds!"I speak while yawning. It is like sleeping on a marshmallow!
Lyla leans back on her bed and her eyes widen while nodding.

"Well...I am going to go check out the archery yard!"I tell them and they nod while still looking a some things in the room. Should I stop by the kitchen first? See what is in store? Nah that will be a waste,I can see that later if I want to. I leave pass the living room which is where Giana and Austin sit just casually talking. I pass the hallway which is where I see Logan on his phone smiling. Then when I walk outside I see a few people. Clayton and Vincent are throwing a football around. Then Paige is doing some gymnastics on the grass. She must be really perky! Should I mingle with her? I will later,I came down here to shoot some archery. As I walk towards the bows and arrows I see that someone else is already here. Samuel. He said to call him Sam though when he introduced himself. He is studying one of the bows.

"I was so happy when I saw they had an archery area!"I say which makes him jump a little and then he smiles at me.

"Yeah! Me too,archery is when I got away from my problems. I don't know why I liked it but I just do! Like I was talking to a lot of people here and they don't know why they do certain things they just do. We all came here randomly and I think that is why a lot of will get along!"He explains his idea. I nod.