Chapter 21-Emerald?so not right.

Crystal's POV

As we walk and I walk beside Clayton and Lyla as Mrs.Astro lets us all lead the pack. "Where should we go?"Lyla asks Mrs.Astro. Lindsey comes up on the side of as well to share and know the ideas that are flowing. Maybe having Mrs.Astro will work out well.

"I am only able to help in certain ways, I am not gonna just tell you. That is cheating and unfair to other groups,"She tells us. "For this mission anyway, I want to see what you can do,"She adds.

"You just being in our group alone is cheating,"I add.

"No not really. If we were to split up in real life, the chances are that I would end up with one of these groups,"She explains. I guess she has a point and hey! I am not gonna complain about a slight advantage. Even if she isn't going to hint stuff I am still pretty sure her just being here alone is good enough. So if we are totally off she can set us back on task. I mean how the heck are we supposed to find emerald in the middle of the woods! We just can't!

"Emerald? I don't even know if I have ever touched emerald before. It isn't like it is my birthstone or anything,"Lindsey lets out a small laugh. "Just to be clear, it is green right?"She asks and I nod.

"Yeah, my birthstone is ruby,"Lyla comments.

"Mine is Alexandrite and sometimes a pearl!"I mention.

"Girls! That is not important right now!"Clayton basically hushes us. I laugh as we continue to walk. Autumn, Patrick, Shor, and Samuel all follow behind us. Hopefully we aren't heading towards danger and most certainly not death. That would be end of all of us.

"Yeah, we need to start thinking of a plan,"Shor agrees that we are not being logical and doing the right things right now.

"Well how on earth are we supposed to find emerald!"Lyal snaps. Shor backs up and puts his hands up to defends himself from Lyla's rage. I try to hold in my laughter because right now is not the tike for laughter. Mrs.Astro just looks at us all like we are nuts. You are the one that is basically trying to kill us all! Don't give us that look! You don't have the right to wear such a hypocritical look.

"I don't know. I mean how are you supposed to find a sapphire and diamond too,"Patrick shrugs referring to the other groups.

"Good strategies. Good thinking skills. Good common se-

"You don't,"Linsey points out cutting off Shor's explanation. Shor glares at her and almost lunges at her but Patrick and Samuel hold him back a little bit. I sigh and stop walking for a minute.

"Let her explain her thoughts before assuming she has lost it,"I demand and he shoots me a defeated look and stops struggling to get out of their embrace. "Well, what do you got?"I ask.

"I was thinking. Finding emerald and digging emerald is almost impossible with the powers that we have. All we can do is stop time, listen, shape shift, teleport, turn invisible, and make fire. Only the fire is a element type thing. I doubt we are actually talking about a real emerald, sapphire, and diamond,"She starts.

"Element powers would he-

"I mean the big group has two Capricorns in it and Shelby and Ariel. These groups powers combined aren't the best for this mission. Maybe there is more than one correct way to get an emerald,"Lindsey explains and Mrs.Astro smiles at her. Shor is mad he got cut off again and crosses his arms and listens.

"There always is,"Mrs.Astro comments.

"You said stone, and you said emerald. Maybe emerald is just a color,"I say starting to recognize where Lindsey is going with this. "I saw it a a color before, I wouldn't be surprised,"I state.

"So just find a green rock?"Shor asks like it is dumb.

"Sounds like a good idea,"Mrs.Astro smiles and Lindsey and I send Shor a look and his face starts to heat up with embarrassment.

"Yeah I guess rocks do sound good!"Shor laughs it off and I shake my head and slap him in the arm five tikes internally.

"Well, we might as well start walking towards a beach or a lake of some sort!"I announce. "If you see a green rock tell each other,"I explain and we all head in one direction but at the same time take on certain areas and start to look. I hope we can work together and that this is all gonna work out perfectly fine and all.

We walk in a random direction and hope it leads to somewhere that can help us. Mrs.Astro hasn't said anything else to us yet about our plan so we have no idea if we are doing this right. We could be going towards a field of flowers or just deeper into the forest. No matter where we are going we are all still looking around for some green rocks. I feel like I want to get some emerald earrings now.

"I am sorry for laughing at your ideas,"Shor apologizes to Lindsey and I as we look at the ground for our mission. "I just wanted to be a big part of figuring it all out,"He admits and we both nod.

"Well, I guess we can forgive you,"Lindsey sighs jokingly.

"Good because I want to complete this mission successfully and it is hard to do that working solo,"He mentions and I smile and pat him on the back. It is good to know he has finally come to his sense and understands there. Now we are just waiting for more guys around the world to admit this as well! Who is with me?

"Yeah, that wouldn't be fun,"Lindsey agrees. "In fact I would get stressed and want to take a bunch of breaks if I was doing this alone,"She laughs but I know it is the truth. A laugh doesn't always mean someone is joking, sometimes it is at themselves. I know this because I am one of those people who like to laugh at themselves.

"I found something!"I hear Samuel shout.

"A green rock?"I ask excited and he shakes his head as we all get closer. We all look at what he found and can't believe what we are seeing. I have never seen anything like it before. Man, where did that stupid bus take us? I guess that bus isn't all that bad!

"What is this?"I ask.

"I have no idea. However, I would like to find out."