Chapter 4-MOOD + FOOD!

Logan's POV

We all look at the glorious food. Oh that glorious food! The best thing that came out of coming here so far. That and meeting some friends the guys at my school were all jerks and they angered me to much. They all hated peace,I love peace,making things even. I guess that is why I am representing......Libra. We grab our plates and start to pile the food on.

We start passing around the salad bowl and all the other foods. This isn't cheap food either,this stuff is legit and I can tell if will be awesome every single day. I wonder what will be for breakfast tomorrow! Pancakes! That would be nice and maybe a buffet.

"This is so good,"Paige chirps and we all nod at her. That voice kinda annoys me but I will get used to it I guess.

"Yeah i-

"Ahhh!"

While I was about to respond I accidentally spilt my water all over the girl next to me. Oops. She just laughs and start soaking it up with a paper towel. I forget what her name is. Is that bad? I mean I remember other people's names. I would help her but because it is on her lap I am not going to. "I am so sorry about that,"I tell her embarrassed.

"It's alright Logan,"She laughs and I feel like giving myself a huge slap. She knows my name but I have no idea what her name is! I am guilty. I know she is the sign representing Aquarius so I should,we are both air apparently. I don't want to ask but I have to ask before it is too late.

"I don't know it looked a little intentional,"Shor  smirks trying to stir some stuff. Oh I am going to kill you!

"No it was not,"I shake my head. The-I need to figure our her name! "Right you saw it right? I was just eager t-

"Eager to..."Shor smirks wiggling his eyebrows and I am about to throw my plate into his face. This is kinda pissing me off. I mean he is just joking but it is making me go crazy.

"Oh just be quiet Shor and leave Logan and Ariel alone!"Paige hits him. Wow she can be pretty c-wait Ariel!? Finally,I finally know her name! I am pretty happy right now. Thanks Paige.

"Whatever,"He says laughing and starts devouring the food one his plate. The food doesn't just look good it taste good too. It is making my mouth melt. My mom sucked at cooking and my dad was always working so good home cooked meals  were very rare at my house. Well I guess they weren't my real parents but I will still always call them that.

"I don't see it,"Shor suddenly speaks.

"You don't see what?"I question suspiciously while drinking my water.

"The Libra charm. I mean Lindsey has it but I don't see it in you. I mean aren't you supposed to be at least personality charming?"He asks trying to get me started again. It is isn't going to happen I just want peace.

"You don't have to!"I claim making a point. I don't care what this dude thinks. We could become buddies in the future for all I know so I am going to keep my quiet. If he doesn't want to that is his problem. He shrugs.

"Well I don't see why you should represents such a sign,"He comments.

"I don't see a lot of things either in life but I d-

"Will you two just shut up and finish eating! Or else I will shove this down both your throats to shut you up! I usually don't like being physical but you are getting in the way of my enjoyment to life!"Ariel yells at both of us and we both shut up. For some reasons she has sass that scares me. I like it! It gives her girl power!

Paige nods in agreement. "Yes please you are giving me a headache." Well your voice is giving me a headache!

"Sorry I just like to mess with people I meet. You seemed like you were good quality but then yeah,"He tells me. I just nod at him. I don't know if I can totally trust this guy yet. I mean Sonya seems alright but Shor is not representing Scorpio very well so far.

I finish up eating and wait there while the maids come around and take our plates. They gives us ten minutes before they bring out dessert so we just sit there talking while we wait.

"Hey sorry I snapped earlier!"Ariel taps me and I look at her. "It was the only way to shut Shor up,Paige told me he just tries to act really punk but he is alright,I mean she just met him so I don't know much I can believe but I like to take the benefit of the doubt,"She shrugs apologizing for snapping. I suddenly really love her vibes. The powerful but calm attitude!

"It's fine. I was trying to get out of the conversation but it wasn't working. I am sorry about your jeans,"I say pointing down at them and she laughs.

"They are black,you can't really tell,"She tells me shrugging.

"You are a really relaxed person,"I tell her in amusement and she raises an eyebrow at me and starts laughing.

"Well I can be. Once you really meet  me though you will never say that again,"She admits and I laugh.

"Should I take some precautions and maybe prepare myself?"I ask jokingly and she shrugs at me going along.

"Even if you did it still wouldn't be close to enough. I am too random,"She says flipping her hair and I laugh.

"So I am getting the idea that you are extremely unpredictable,"I state nodding and she smiles at me.

"Oh yeah. Yeah, welcome to Ariel world where you can be random, weird, creative, and still be welcomed!"