Chapter 34-Don't anger the masked men

Shor's POV

I wake up to the sensation of being pinched but uplifted. I think that makes sense, I am not even sure. It is still morning and I just woke up. I honestly don't know where I am right now. I sit up and sigh.

Oh yeah, the sandy, hard, not soft, beach. Probably one of the only places that makes me miss my hard mattress at home. When I say home, I mean my legit home. Not that Boarding school with a buffet. That chef named Bridget makes some good omelets though. She makes them just like my grandmother used to. Even if they lied to me, they did it to protect me and to me they are still family. I know, most guys wouldn't think like that. Well that is the stereotype at least. I actually like to think about life and I love my family.

I look to to my left to see a red creature standing on my hand. Is this the reason my hand now feels like someone is trying to squeeze a pimple on my knuckle. My eyes adjust to my environment and I scream as I realize it is a crab. Oh my god, it hurts more now that I know what it was. Everybody that is up (or the light sleepers) look in my direction and give me weird looks. Did I sound like a girl? I really hope not, I never wanted to have one of those screams.

"What is the matter with you?"Paige question stretching her arms.

"Aww man! Did you wet yourself?"Collin asks giving me a frown.

"I got a crab,"I say feeling my hand brushing off Collin's comment.

"A crab."Paige says raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry you got what?"Sonya asks laughing and sitting up. I know exactly what she is trying to infer and I want to slap her. She is like an annoying sister that never stops cracking jokes on me.

"Oh shut up! You know what I meant! A crab pinched me!"I defend. Sonya just laughs and lays back down like she is trying to get a tan. Well it looks like no one wants to start moving yet so I am going to sit here and makes sure that crab didn't cause any damage.

"Does it hurt?"Collin touches my hand. He knows it does.

I give him a glare and he just laughs and stands up. It looks like he is about to make the biggest clap of his life. I drag him back down.

"What?"He flashes me a confused look.

"Don't wake them up yet! Once the determined ones are up, this day will never end,"I snap at him and he just shrugs at me.

"Don't you want to go home as soon as possible?"He questions.

"I would rather sit here for five more minutes,"I answer honestly.

"Yeah me too. I had a dream that I need to think about a little more,"Ariel says suddenly sitting up and adding to the conversation.

"What happened in it?"Paige asks.

"Oh you don't want to know. Not only that, it is confusing to explain. I am still trying to understand what happened,"Ariel laughs to herself. I had a weird dream last night too now that I think about it. I wonder if it connects to Ariel's dream somehow.

"You're right, I probably wouldn't. I have to understand my dreams first,"Paige nods and I sit up again and look around.

"I had a dream where I was running from a gigantic crab. Then I woke up, realized there was an actual crab, and placed it on someone's hand,"Gavin says as he sits up and gives me a very cheesy smile. I am resisting the urge to slap him and tackle him. I am too tired right now so I decide not to. He is a real prankster.