Chapter 19-Using my pow! Ers...

Lindsey's POV

I run into the pool making Tess and Vanessa begins to scream and Luke breaks into a fit of laughter.

"Lindsey!"Tess yells. Vanessa jumps a little bit and covers her ears.

"What? Don't sit near a pool if you don't want to get wet!"Lyla defends me and I send her a smile if approval.

"Yeah, go play soccer with Shelby, Callie, and Crystal if you want to be dry!"I add and Vanessa stands up.

"I don't like soccer though,"Vanessa laughs as she grabs a towel.

"Do you want to come play some video games with me?"Ariel says getting out and also drying off.

"We were about to have a race though!"I frown jokingly.

"Well I will be in the next one, I promised someone I would meet up with them,"Ariel tells me.

"Who Gavin? If it is him he is in dentition,"Luke laughs. Ariel sends him a funny look and shakes her head.

"No, Logan."She says walking off and everybody in this swim room right now has an eyebrow raised and a smirk on their face. Man, we are a big bunch of creepers with powers.

I grab a float and try to jump on it but fail. My life just doesn't always go the way I want. As I am about to take another attempt my legs gets dragged under and I let out a small scream.

I pop back up on the surface and look to my left to see Aden laughing so hard. "You panic to easily,"He points splashing me with water.

I splash him back and defend, "Hey if it was you, you would probably be screaming like a girl." He crosses his arms and shrugs not denying a thing.

"Here let me help you,"He says holding the float still as I get on. He pushes me off and I smile as I float halfway across the pool. I don't know why, bur that feeling was so relaxing.

"Everyone dry off! We have a mission!"Mrs.Astro announces and I fall of my float. Garsh darn it!

"What! School and a mission! What are you making us do woman!"Luke shouts and she raises an eyebrow. "Sorry, I got a little carried away,"He apologizes and we all wear smirks and amused expression on our faces.

"Anyway! Get ready! You
are all going, I will tell you more once you are all changed!"She says leaving without another word. The one time I get on a float, something pops up.

"Looks like that video game date was canceled!"Luke jokes to Ariel and Logan as we walk into the living room and up the stairs. Ariel just shakes her head and Logan raises his eyebrows.

"Your just jealous Logan actually has someone,"I tease whacking him on the back of the head. He feels the back of his head and sends me an evil glare. He knows what he said.

"Hey, Callie and I are almost setting s-

"Callie and you are almost best friends! Sounds good!"Mrs.Astro interrupts Luke and I laugh as I walk up the stairs. Poor Luke, not compatible with his first love. Knowing him, he will never be compatible with any of his loves and annoy them to death.

I head up stairs and quickly change into some shorts and a tank stop. I change my flip flops into sneakers and head downstairs. You never know where we are going with her so sneakers are always the best option. I sit on a chair as I look around to see who we are waiting for. Shelby, Tess, Vincent, Tanner, and Gavin are holding us up. However, Gavin should be home any minute since it was only a one hour detention. Mrs.Astro doesn't know about that though.

That teacher was really strict because a lot of people were late to their first classes and he was the only one that got detention. Ariel told mw that he was only a minute late too. Thankfully I don't have that class and teacher until tomorrow so I have time to prepare. I wish I didn't have him at all, but I think we all do and that sucks.

Tess and Vincent make their way down stairs and Mrs.Astro checks off their name on the attendance sheet. I take out my phone and shut it off. That is one her biggest rules, no phones on during missions or you will get a punishment. It is probably just extra chores or something like that, but I am not gonna risk that.

Just as I see Clayton's hand start to raise up the door swings open and we watch as Gavin looks at all of us. Mrs.Astro crosses her arms and Gavin puts his hand up to surrender. "I am sorry I had detention with the worst teacher ever,"He defends and she sighs.

"Just sit down and wait, we are going on a mission,"She tells him and I can see the annoyance on his face. She checks his name off the list and that is when Shelby comes walking downstairs.

"Sorry, I had t-

"I don't need a life story Shelby as long as you are here now,"Mrs.Astro cuts in and check her name off as well. Now we just wait for Tanner. I know he has been in a grumpy mood lately about his powers. At first I agreed with him that his powers didn't sound as cool, but you can't pity yourself forever. I think he knows that too now because we all don't want to hear him complain anymore. His power could be a lot worse, so he should be happy.

He walks down that stairs and Mrs.Astro claps her hands together and signs off the last person. "Alright let's go!"She announces and we all travel outside. We see the dreaded bus again and we all sigh. I remember last time Patrick threw up all over Ariel's shoes. This bus is not good if you just had a lot of food and get motion sickness. We all look at each other and lets out some sighs.

"The sooner we get this over the better right?"I ask encouraging us. 

"I guess so,"Lyla says trying to help out a little bit.

We all enter the bus and take our seats. I am sitting next to Austin and Lyla and they both have pretty strong stomachs as far as I know. Lyla was fine last time so she should be fine, I don't know how Austin is but I saw him in that eating contest last week, he came in second. I didn't know a skinny person could eat that much.

"Hold on to something!"Mrs.Astro informs us and we all do as we are told. Even Luke. We all hear the magical sound of the bus engine and we all start to feel the weird sensation as we lift off the ground. I am sorry but I am only okay with this in a plane.

Before I can catch my breath we are in the air and on our way to who the heck knows. I hope this mission can go alright.