Chapter 38-Oh f-WHY?

Lindsey POV

I am staring at someone who can't show there face. There face is covered by a black cloak. I can tell that is a man though from the hands and body language. Unless it is a woman with many unique features to her. I don't know those hands are really harry and they remind me of my dad's hands.

The person stares at me like I killed their family and insulted their best masterpiece. Do we have a problem? Did I do something wrong? Are we going to have to fight because I am for it. They stands impatiently and I looks at them confused. He sighs and raises his voice to a really loud tone. Yes I said he, it is definitely a he.

"Let's go!"The man in black hollers at me as clicks the hand cuffs onto me. He pushes me out of this weird cave and out into the open and fresh air.

That is what he was waiting for me to do. Move. Are you serious? He never told me to move he just stared at me and expected me too. He might have thought I was going to escape or something how I was supposed to know. That was not my fault at all.

I am pushed into a field of hay and corn, oh great. I can already feel the sun starting to take a toll on me. I hope out friends find us before we are dead from exhaustion. I haven't had water in hours either so I better not get dehydrated. I need some fuel to get my body moving! I don't have any. This is going to be really rough on me.

One of the guys takes off my hand cuffs and lets me go. We have chips that let them known where we are so we couldn't leave if we tried. I don't know where they put the chip so it isn't like I can take it out. They just told us that they put them in while we were all passed out. I wonder if this is Mrs.Astro putting us to the test. No. this feels ways to real and cruel.

"Stack the hay and feed the cows,"He commands me and I immediately start to do as I was told. They walk away and go back into the weird cave thing I came from. I never thought this island would have some nice farm land like this though. And right next to a cave. It feels weird to me and I haven't seen anything like it.

I grab some of the string and start to put some hay together. I put one bale on the bottom and continue to do the same thing. I am guessing this is what they want, I have never done this before. I have two bales stacked now and there is still a lot to go. I wonder how long this is going to take.

The feeling of hay makes me uncomfortable. However it isn't nearly as uncomfortable as my sweaty clothing. My pants are dripping in sweat and it hasn't even been fifteen minutes yet. I can tell this is going to be just great. I need some water. I am starting to feel tired and I haven't even got really into it yet. This is a huge problem right now. I don't care about food, no, I can wait for that. I will need water though.

I have to push through though because maybe if I work hard they will give me water. Who am I kidding? They are making is work like slaves and they don't give a crap about us. We could die and rot and it would probably take them a life time to notice. That is only because they would want their tracker devices back.

I see the man coming back, but this time with another man in a cloak too. They are pushing someone but I can't tell who it is yet. It is probably someone from my group of Zodiacs.

As they move closer I start to see some blonde hair I recognize that it is Crystal. They place her a little bit away from me but I don't dare to scream across to her. They probably don't want is communicating to each other. We might make plans to escape. They aren't wrong, I would try to. After a long amount of planner I would definitely be able to do it.

I would go back and time or freeze it but I am scared to see what else would happen. If I prevented the fruit accident I feel like something else would happen. That was probably their fruit and this is our punishment. I might not be able to safely use my powers right now however. If I whisper to Crystal she will hear me because she has good hearing.

Crystal and I share a long glance of hope and fear as we work on our hay stacks. Can someone please come and save us from this cruel place? What are they gonna have us do next?

I whisper as softly as I can "can you hear me?"and I wait for a response. I see her look at me and she nods. Now how is he going to talk to me, I don't have good hearing. She can only do hand motions and things. If the people come back it will look really suspicious and I feel like we would be thrown into lava for something like that. I am not even exaggerating.

"Have any ideas to find the others and escape?"I ask and she looks at me again as she tier a bundle or hay. She points to her head and I nod. She is thinking about it. That is a start.

I put some more bales together and start to work on my last few bundles. What am I supposed to even feed cows? This? Is this good for them? Maybe they left some food for them in the barn where they are. I don't know but I am going to need instructions to do so. I have never fed farm animals in my life before. Do I out their food in buckets? Or? See I have no idea what to do. I-

"NO!"I hear a scream. My head jolts to the horror to see where the scream came from. I stare in shock as I witness the horrible scene in front of me. There has to be an explanation for this! This is just cruel and messed up and I want to puke up any last food I have last. People make me sick. I can't hold it back anymore. I scream.

"STOP IT!"