Daniel - Chapter 4

"So I'm just wondering, why where they doing that to you?" I started the convo just to break the silence. After I grabbed his hand and led him towards the stage, he just sat and well completely stared above the ceiling for God knows how long already. I don't know how he feels, maybe a bit awkward, still a bit scared. I don't know.

He just flinched by the time I started speaking. Okay, a bit weird. "Uhm, what is it you asked?"

Too shy.

I dropped my saber on the floor and sat in front of him. "Well, I just wanted to know, if you wanted to share with me what happened earlier before I scared the hell out of those nasty jocks I hated so much because they would sometimes take advantage of Jake."  I took a deep breath after saying that.

"Nothing, really." he replied looking down the floor.

"A pretty bad lie you know. I do know them very well. They won't stop getting into you 'til they get what they want." I grabbed my saber and made a quick slam with it on the floor. Kean was a bit terrified after that.

"Okay, just don't hurt me alright. I know you are too sadistic of all the officers so I'm totally scared right now."  turning his face away from me.

I tried to conceal the laugh building up but instead it just burst like a bubble. That ridiculous rumor. "You actually believe that?"

"Why wouldn't I? I mean, all of you always looks suspicious and then I saw you once on your serious face like you could wreck the whole world by yourself." he backed off a bit after saying those words in front of me. I feel like he is a more scared right now. I could see it in his eyes. Tears are all around his eyes seems like its going to fall down. I could even notice his body shaking. I think he talks to himself right now like "Okay, go ahead, hit me like what they did to me." or like this "Just crush me right now like how you crush those jocks." I just paused for a moment there. It hit me a bit hard. 

I tried to reach his hand but he quickly hid it from me. I sighed and tapped his shoulder, "You know, if I was that kind of person, I would have done those things already before you even know it." I looked up  and held his chin out so he could face me. I looked around to make sure that the place is clear. I looked side to side and behind me, knowing Jake always loves to surprise me, then I kissed him on his cheek.

"There, that should calm you down. You just seem like Jake. I always find it hard to calm him down. So what I do is tap him on his shoulder, hold his chin making him face me and give him a passionate kiss. That really makes our feeling better." looking away from him.

"Thank you." 

"So are you going to tell me now what happened back there?" I picked up my saber and stood up and practice more.

He pulled up his sleeve, took off all of his wrist bands, which are really cute by the way, and his wrist watch. I was just stunned at the sight of it. Blood. Wounds. Lacerations. 

"I think I need to patch it up and please don't try to make any move. I will just pin you down so that I could fix it." Not thinking for a second, I dropped on my knees and grabbed one of his arms.  "Why would you do such a thing? You know with just one mistake you could have killed yourself."

I grabbed my kit out of my pocket again and started patching it, and for a moment I thought he was going to pull it away but instead he let me do it. "I do it because it makes me feel better. Its what keeping me into pieces whenever I feel I'm about to shatter."   "That's what I call stupidity. You know you shouldn't do that, and does your parents know about it?" still patching his lacerations. Although they've healed up still I think he just did it yesterday.    He shook off his head and then looked away from me. "You know, you're the first one to see them actually."   "Just let me finish alright." As soon as I finished up, I suddenly hear laughter just before the door. Kean took his bag and stood up then went on.   I just felt something snaking around my waist. "Did you miss me?" That voice. It always makes me shiver. "Of course, I do." I turned around and then kissed him on his lips. "I could actually tell that you're a bit frustrated now, did something wrong happen?" Jake asked me holding my hands. I looked up "Nothing really, just a bit disappointed why they aren't here yet. I'm just tired of practicing by myself."

He held me by he waist closer to his body. I locked my arms around his neck. I just wanted to be comforted right now. I just need to. "I love you Jake." 

"I love you too, Dan"  kissing my forehead after that.

I just heard Awwww and ohhhh sound like that. "Now better practice with my beloved or else you're going to suffer the consequences" Jake smirks as he hugged me closer and tigher. 

"Yes sir! We obey sir!" laughing and fooling around.

"Catch you later babe" Jake lets go and starts to walk away. I just love it that way, minus this stupid companions of mine. "Now let's get to business already."