Liam - Chapter 19

I am probably nervous right now. I will be confessing to Kean but, what will happen afterwards? Kean is way to quiet and I don't know how will he react to it. I know he doesn't bother in too much stuff as far as I know him. He just says 'whatever' or 'don't care' on things that he should be bothering with.

But I kinda notice a bit of change in him this pas few days. Since Daniel has been with us, joining us for lunch and so many other stuff, Kean seem to be a bit more caring about him. If somethings wrong with Dan, Kean would just go there right away and tend to him. He does have a boyfriend to take care of him, but why does Kean have to do it?  It's not that I'm a little suspicious about it but I can;t help myself to think that they really have an affair, sort of. Maybe it's just me thinking way too much about it.

I left the house a bit earlier so that I could still go to somewhere I can breath. I kept walking down the streets and reach the park near Kean's house. It's a bit quiet today and unusual because it's Sunday. Maybe people just got something else to do. I went through the woods and made my way to the place Kean shown me a few years back. The place was not the best place you could see but it just let's my nervousness and fear away. It just takes away my breath. I lied on the grassy field for quite a while and gazed on the fields. I could still remember that day he showed me this place for the first time.

*Flashback*

"Hey where are you dragging me? It's a bit scary, you know." I tried to pull away from him. "Just don't fret, alright. It's not like I'm gonna eat you." Kean looks at me and smiles. This is the first time I've seen him smile. He would always frown at school and act like he doesn't seem to care but he does. We walked through the woods and bushes until we arrived to this place. "So you dragged me into this swamp? I thought it was going to be something special."

 He walked away from me and stood at a big rock. He spread his arms like he was flying and leaned his head back down. "Pleasant isn't it?" I stood beside him and did the same thing. "Well,  I guess it works." Little droplets of water soon started to fall. "Hey, let's go already. I don't wanna get wet. I didn' bring any extra clothes with me." I yelled at him trying to pull him. He did not move. The little droplets soon became small water balls gushing.

Both of us are now soaking wet. He pulled me in closer to him. "I've always wanted to do this with someone." Then, his lips collided with mine.

*End of Flashback*

I let a breath out and touched my lips. That day I realized I love Kean. But I guess that doesn't mean anything to him. Sure, he wanted to do it but why do it to me? That kiss was special but it also made me very confuse. I guess that was his way of showing he likes me too, but really what does it mean?

I realized soon afterwards that I still have to go to his place. So I got up and rushed to his place. I arrived at his house panting and then knocked on the door. I waited for a few moments and then it opened and revealed Kean. I threw my arms open wide and hugged him. "I miss you!" I just wanted to hug him long enough that I might miss it whatever happens later. "Get off me. What do you want anyways?" I let him go and started jumpwalking inside. "Well, I just wanted to tell you something. Maybe in your room?"  He rolled his eyes and we walked to his room.

He sat down on his bed while I sat on his bean bag. "Just make yourself comfortable and get to the point. I still got a lot to do today." I stared at him for a moment. "Look, I've always wanted to tell you this but I never had enough confidence to do it really. I guess this is the day really."

"Just get to the point, alright."

"I love you, Kean."