Daniel - Chapter 14

He didn't pushed me off actually. He responded it with a kiss too, like he actually likes it. I feel comfortable with it and I guess he does too. I slowly pulled away from the kiss, " I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"Its fine. No need to worry. But, why?" he looked at me with confused eyes. His eyes were teary that he is almost about to cry. "I don't know. I just felt so comfortable with you that we can be like this forever." He pulled my left hand and showed me my ring. "You don't wanna break his heart just because of me don't you?" I dug my head on his chest and started to cry. "Just let it out, okay. I'm with you and I won't leave you."

I looked up at him and tried to calm my self down. "Let me grab a glass of water for you." He went out of his room quickly and rushed towards the kitchen. He came back with a glass of water in his hand and his tablet. "You know, I have always wanted to be with you in moments like this. I just don;t have a chance since you are a year ahead of me and you already have a boyfriend. But I still continued to like you." He opened his tablet and showed me some of the pictures of me. Some were a bit ugly, some are a bit crazy, some are just on those moments that I wanted to be alone. Then, he stopped at one photo of me. I was crying. I didn't remember what actually happened that day. " I saw you sitting on the stage and heard you crying. I wanted to come to you and comfort you."

"Thank you." was all I could say. I was so speechless that my throat starts to feel dry already even if I drank most of the water. "Hey, let's hang out by the park. I want to show you something." He stood up and offered his hand to me. I hold on to it and we went to the park. We strolled one the grassy parts on it. There was a bit of dark cloud already forming  somewhere. We went on walking or a few minutes and through some woods. There he stopped at some place who would have never thought it could exist. It was not that beautiful to be honest, but it was just enough to take someone's breath away and just for the moment to relax. For the first time in my life, I was so quiet and never talked the whole time. Maybe it's just Kean or something with him that made me like this. "Do you like it here?" He asked. I just simply nodded. He lied down the grassy fields and I just simply lied beside him. "Can I be like this with you even for a moment?" I looked up at him and he gave me a smile "Okay." I slowly closed my eyes and relaxed. I feel so comfortable that I did forget almost everything. 

Minutes later, rain started to fall down. "Let's return to my house quickly." We both hold hands together as the rain started to get hard. We reached his front door and we were soaking wet. "Can I please use your bathroom?" Now, I'm shivering. "Mom! Can you please hand me over a towel? Dan's shivering already." His Mom arrived and wrapped me in a huge towel. "Go get a hot bath before you catch cold." She wasn't angry. She was actually smiling. "Go get him to the showers and you too. I'm gonna prepare some hot soup for you." She went towards the kitchen and prepared stuff. "Thanks Mom and just leave it in my room, okay?"

We both went to the bathroom and sat me down in the toilet. "I, uh, just gonna leave you here. I will wait for you outside." He turned the shower on and went outside. I immediately stripped off all my wet clothing and went into the shower. The water quickly warmed me up . I wrapped my lower body with the towel and looked at myself in the mirror. "I can't show him this." I grabbed my wet clothes and tried to cover myself. I went out of the bathroom and Kean was standing across the door still wet. "Uhm, here's some clothes. Just wait for me in the room, okay?" I took the clothes and went to his room. His Mom dropped us two bowls of soup. After a while, he went went into his room. "Still haven't changed yet? Dress up already or you will be sick." 

I stood up from where I'm sitting. my clothes actually fell on the ground. He stared at me for a few moments. "What happened to you? Did you do that to yourself?" He's seen it. I cannot hide it from him anymore. All the scars in my shoulders and my chest. I dressed up immediately. We both stayed quiet for a while. He then went to his bed and lied. I followed him soon afterwards and made my way beside him.