Daniel - Chapter 12

Daniel

How can I be this so forgetful. I just Invited two people for lunch and I did forget about it. Oh I'm so into trouble now. It's just too embarrassing to I invite people and you don't show up. They might think of me now as a pretty bad liar. I just made friends with him.

I arrived at the cafeteria and stopped for a while to catch my breath. I tried looking for them all over the place but it seems like they aren't here. Now, this is really embarrassing. I searched even harder and then someone poked me on my shoulder. "Lost something?" I looked at my right and there he is. "I thought you never showed up or just left because I'm way too late." 

"I-it's fine." Kean led me to his table. "So where's your friend?" I asked him as I put down my bag on the chair. I sat down on the other side so I could sit across him. "He, uh, h-he went out for lunch with his other friends."I stared at him for a while and tried to examine him. I liked how his black hair covered his right eyes. He does have some freckles on his nose, which are cute. His eyes are a bit brownish-black but when hit by the light, you can actually see that it's a bit hazel. He is so cute over all.

"You are really shy you know. Let's just grab our plates alright. I'm quite hungry already." I grabbed his hands and led him to the counter. As soon as we got our food, we sat down and I stared at him again. He wears this black hoodie, black skinny jeans and Converse with skull designs. "I like your Converse. I also have one of those. You must be a fanatic?" He looked away shyly and just started to eat.

We both finished our food quietly, which turned out to be a bit awkward. I used to talk a lot while eating but with him I just shut up, like someone gagged me. I have to start a conversation. "So what are you into now?" 

"Uhm, photography." still looking away at me. Man, he is really totally shy. This will be hard. "Do you have your album with you? Can I see it?"

He opens his bag and grab his tablet. He then opened his gallery of photos. "So, uhm, which one do you want?" I obviously grabbed it for me to see. It was just stunning! he is actually a very good photographer. More like a professional to me already. "Wow! This actually is so cool!"

"Y-yeah, thanks." I continued to browse more on his albums and looked at the astonishing photos.  I accidentally opened one folder. I swear, my heart raced and beat even faster. I don't understand this. He is actually taking photos of me, like he is actually some sort of a I don't know the right term. I closed it back and returned it to him. I let a breath out and handed it over to him, "Really cool photos. And do you do photo editing?"

He nodded a bit while putting away his tablet. "I actually have some photos that need to be edited, can you do that for me? I mean I'm not so good at it really." He smiled at me. My heart suddenly skipped a beat. He is even more cute when he is just like that. I can see him blush. "Uhm yeah. Sure. Maybe this weekend?"

"Cool, maybe I could go to your place, if its alright." I am so getting excited about it. I am actually free this weekend and a bit bored but I think this will work. "Yeah, no problem with that one." He writes down something on a piece of paper and hands it over to me. "Here is my address. Just don't give it to everyone. I don't want anybody to know where I live really." I looked down at the piece of paper he handed over and read the address. "This is actually near my house. Saturday, 1 in the afternoon, suits you?"

"Yeah"