Daniel - Chapter 11

Did i just said that? I mean I am way too looking forward to see Kean and hand over his stuff he lest yesterday because he might looking for it already, but its just feels weird. Hmm.. There's still a lot of time before I can see him for lunch but I guess I just have to work it out. The class is a bit boring actually and I'm not in kind of a mood whenever I remember Jake left me this morning.

*Flashback*

"I'm still not pleased of you just leaving me on the second day of school." I drop down my shoulders and looked on the ground. I sat on the bench and slumped my butt hard. I didn't care if I hurt myself now, I just wanted Jake to be with me now. Way to possessive but I guess iIhave the right now. "Still not fair." he approaches me with a big smile on his face. I turned away from him and stared at the open field.

"You are so cute when you in that state." He pulled my head up and pinched my cheeks. "Aw, that really hurts." I slapped his hands and pouted. "That was for being mean. You know, I love you and I can't stand you being so mad over such little things."  He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. He kissed me on my neck and whispered, "When I get back, I will make you happy. Remember what I said last night? I will stay with you as soon as I get home. So just wait for me." 

I turned my whole body around, "Make sure you go back in one piece, alright? I don't want to see an arm over here and an arm over there." He stood up and grabbed his bag. "No goodbye kiss?"  I quickly jumped off the benched and wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. " I guess I'll see you then. I will miss you much." He hugs me back, "I will miss you too." He lets go and walks away.

*End of Flashback*

Argh. It's just been a few hours and I kinda hate it already. I just need to concentrate on other stuff. Since its a bit of recollection/conference, he won't be able to contact me for a week. I think I must start getting used to it just for this week. Just calm down. 

"Hey! What's with that face!" Kim yelled from behind. I quickly stood up in shock and everybody just started to laugh. "Someone misses his boyfriend. You know there's still a lot of fishes in the sea." I felt a sudden grip on my shoulders. I nudged it off and turn around. "Quit it, Zoey."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. It's not the end of the world you know. Besides its not just your boyfriend that is out there. My boy is also with them, so we're just even. You can play with me for a while if you want?" she winked at me and the whole class howled. I banged my hands on the table and looked at her very hard, "Not a chance." 

"Like I'm gonna play with you. That's why you're my best friend. You know when to hit me. So what's your plan this weekend? Party with the rest of the group at your place? Or just simply a movie night? We didn't hang out that much last vacation. And the group just missed you much too." she moved her chair and gave me space for my chair. "Sorry about the last time. You know how I always get sick during vacation times. And thanks for the flowers. Those even somehow made my allergy worse but it helped lighten me a bit." 

"Always a pleasure my dear. So not quite busy later? I am pretty available til lunch so we can eat together." she opened her phone and checked her own schedule. "Not today dear, I promised a lunch with someone already. I'm fully booked." I looked at her with a big smile on my face.

"With Mr. Cute Guy? Oh. I think he kinda likes you. I see him blushed from afar." I pushed her a little from her chair, "I just invited him, alright. Nothing's wrong with crush right? And Jake knows a bit of that anyways."

"Well, at least he is not super jealous unlike with Damien who is like I'm just playing him." We both looked at each other and laughed. 

"Just don't spy on me later." I faced the screen and continued with my work. "Like I'm gonna give a hell damn."