Jake - Chapter 18

After almost one week, I've gotta see Daniel again. I miss him so much already. No texts, no calls, no dates, it just seems so lonely here. Although some of my friends ars also here, it's kind of different when I'm with Daniel. It's like something's missing from me, something that was taken off from me. Maybe if I call him now and tell him that I will be coming home now, I would have that sense of being complete. I really wanted to surprise him, but I can't help but miss him already.

"Okay, you can get your phones and other stuff now." The principal walked out of his room with a box containing all our personal belongings. i quickly took my phone, leaving my wallet and other stuff behind and call Daniel. That feeling that makes me more excited is just so intense. I quickly searched for his number and dialed it. I looked at the watch and it's just around eight in the morning. Maybe he's awake already. His phone just kept ringing for a while, then it was picked up.

“Hello, baby! How are you? Hello? Daniel? Babe?” No one is answering. I wonder. Maybe still asleep and his phone just fell off his desk. “Okay, it must have been dropped and automatically answered. Just call me later, we will be leaving shortly and I will be coming straight to your house. I will see you later. I love you!” I hang up. Strange. He would always pick up his phone whenever someone is calling. Besides, he will never get separated with his phone no matter what happens. He just might be a bit too sleepy and tired because of this week. I should just surprise him. Maybe I would stop by the flower shop and buy some tulips. He just likes tulips. 

"So, you called Dan already?" Zoey's girlfriend, Jeff came to me. Him and Zoey are our best friends and both of them have been a couple almost the same time as Me and Dan. "Yeah, but he didn't picked it up." He rubbed my head, messing up my hair. "You know, maybe he just doesn't want to answer his phone right now. Maybe, he wants you to miss him more. " He hit me softly on my shoulders and let out a sigh. "Chill bro, Daniel loves you and no matter what, he will never leave you. It's just a week, you know." I looked at him and hit him in the head. "Well, yeah. But you know, a lot can happen in a week. Especially without me with Dan. But I don't doubt him, I always believe in him." He smiled at me and rubbed my back. "Yeah. Do trust him. Relationships won't last without any trust at all you know."

He stood up and picked his bag up. "Come on. We need to go now." I stood up and grabbed my bag. We both went straight to the bus. I sat down by the windows. I just kept on thinking what Daniel is doing now, how is he and what keeps him while I'm not around. I know he has a lot of friends but I just can't get it off my mind of him not having something to do. "Hey! Snap oiut of it!" Jeff shoved my shoulder. "Damn, bro!" I yelled at him like no tomorrow. "Woah, sorry. Just get over it for a while, alright. He will be fine. Just look at me, I miss Zoey but I still manage not to look like I miss her. So, chill." I calmed myself down and lied back down. I closed my eyes and let all the pressure out.

I didn't realize that we have already arrived at school. I did fall asleep. "So thank you guys for participating on this event. See you next time." The principal waved us goodbye. I went straight into the school's garage, take my car and drove my way to his house. I am so excited to see him finally! Few minutes later, I arrived at his house. I parked my car by in their garage behind his car. I tried to sneak in to their kitchen but him Mom already saw me. "Good morning Jake. He is at his room now. A bit moody when he came back yesterday." I kissed her on her cheek. "Hi Ma. What happened to him? Is he sick?." I looked at her, confused. She also looked confused. "I don't know. Well a friend of his came here earlier and we had breakfast together and after that, that was it. Just go and talk to him, okay? And please do comfort him for me. I still have work and will be leaving in a few. Anything you want for dinner?" 

"Nothing, Mom. Just anything for later would be great." I kissed on her cheek and she went out for work. I slowly walked towards Dan's room.  I knocked on his door. "Dan, are you there? May I come in?" I opened the door and found him sleeping. I climbed up his bed and hugged him closer to me. His eyes opened a bit and turned towards me. "Hey, how are you. I miss you." I can see tears slowly forming in his eyes. My poor baby. He must have really missed me a lot. 

"Baby, don't cry. I'm here already." I kissed his forehead. "Please don't leave me. I'm scared." He turned around so he can face me and hugged be closer. "I won't leave you. I will stay with you. Forever." And our lips hit each other. We both closed our eyes and shared our bodies warmth.