Daniel - Chapter 13

Finally! Weekend has arrived. I got up from my bed and stood in front of the mirror. I looked at myself, up and down and examine my body. These week has been a very hectic one. Meeting over here, meeting over there. Classes are a bit borring lately because we still haven't got anything to discuss. And, a lot of things, or rather distractions to keep my head busy. Not to mention, I did have lunch the whole week with Kean and knew him a little bit better. HE isn't really that open to people, but I did manage convince him to talk actually and he opens it up. I did also met his friend, Liam, who is the total opposite of him. He seem to like Kean, sort of. But, who wouldn't like him. He is cute and a bit like a teddy bear thing for me.

I wonder what he does think of me. I know I'm really like a loud one but the reason for that is I wanted that person to be comfortable with me. I do know when to keep my mouth shut and just look at that person and smile. Some really think that I'm like a super star but I'm not. He did mention that he thought of me as a sadistic one, but honestly it isn't the truth. I hate people getting hurt and it really kills me inside. I just tried to cover it up by smiling. That's why I did stand for him when he was being bullied by those stupid jocks earlier.

I grabbed my phone up and opened to see who texted me. I got one from Kean reminding me that I am actually going to his place. I quickly went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, fixed my hair up and picked on something nice to wear.  I saw this blue long sleeve with a huge Joker print on it. I put it in and a pair of grey skinny jeans. I grabbed one of my Converse under my bed and went straight down to the kitchen. "Hi Mom!" I kissed her on her cheek. "Good morning sweethear. You look so happy today. Got a date with Jake?"

She handed me over a plate of pancakes. "Sadly no, he is at a seminar stuff for the whole week and will be back by tommorow evening, I guess. And can he stay here tomorrow and for the rest of the week, please." I smiled at here making that please with a long e. She hit me gently with her spatula. "Just remember my rules, mister. No tongue gliding in the room, any room. And no loud noises."

"Agreed." I munched all the pancakes as quickly as I could. "I'm leaving!" I grabbed my car keys from the shelf and wentto the garage door. She quickly snatched the collar on my shirt. "Where are you going this early? It's just 10 in the morning. I thought your going to help me with some of the chores."

"I have something to do Mom, please." I hugged her and kissed on her cheek. "With your car?" she gives me a serious Mom Look. "WEll you might never know, I just might need it." 

"Call me if you're coming home for dinner, okay?" 

"Bye Mom and I will." I went into my car, did some loud revs and away I go.

----

Kean's house is actually not that far from my house, just two blocks away and a few turns. I pulled over and parked my car somewhere near his house and walked the remainder. 

I arrived at their place and quickly noticed those roses by the side of the walkway. I knelt down and touched one of them. "H-Hi." I looked around and noticed Kean, who was standing at the front door. I didn't see him when I was still walking towards their house. Is he expecting me already?  "Oh, hi." I stood up and walked towards him. I kissed him on his cheeks. "Come in." 

I took off my shoes and followed him. I can see a lot of frames hanging on the wall. I think some of this photos were taken by him. I stopped at one of this frames and took a closer look. "Hey, is this you? You are so cute in this photo." 

"Thanks." He rubbed his arms and looked away towards the window. "Guys, let's eat now!" I heard someone calling. I think its his Mom. He walked me towards the kitchen. "Hello boys.", she smiled looking at us.

"Sorry for the intrusion." I'm kinda shy at this moment. I don't know what to do. "Come on, sit down." Kean tapped my shoulder and led me to the chair. He pulled it away for me and let me sit. He sat beside me. "I'm Daniel Summers. Nice to meet you Mrs. Roberts." I smiled at her and she looked at me with a very pleasant smile. "Please, call me Angie. Now let's eat. Don't be shy." We ate and laughed after that. His Mom is actually very funny. She told me about how Kean got his first camera and how he took his first photos with it and ended up having it all corrupted.

After we ate, he led me into his room. "Uhm, you need some photos to be edited right? May I see it?" 

"Sorry I actually lied to you." I stood in front of him and press my lips against his.